Market Cap Watch

Also, she can marginalize her stock portfolio to buy her home. That way, she gets to keep both stocks and still enjoy her purchase.

Also plenty of people don’t have other funds for down payment because they put all their savings in stocks in the first place, so they need to liquidate to come up with down payment. It’s not rocket science. Not everyone is comfortable with margin.

2 Likes

That’s why not everyone can become rich. High risk high reward. Not rocket science.

Not everyone’s aiming to be rich. To be rich the best way is to start your own business.

1 Like

High risk high reward. But also higher chance of failure. Starting your business is riskier than margin.

So disappointed nobody read the linked article that explain clearly why WB bought AAPL. Thinking of AAPL in terms of iPhone or the ecosystem is barking up the wrong tree, so I’m not surprise those who think so sell. Apple is a capital allocation story that WB loves very much.

2 Likes

Btw, that elt1’s client is an attractive woman looking for a husband. Since I’m married, I can’t, apparently there is a male single here :slight_smile:

There is a lot more to life than just increasing your money pile…Today I celebrated 1million vertical feet of skiing for the season…60 days of skiing…about 1500 miles on the slopes…my annual record is 1.5m…Hope to get 70 days and 1.2 million feet this year…Squaw Vally is open till Memorial day…

3 Likes

Why did it tank this week then? If it’s a no-growth stock like PG&E then we should not even talk about it. Who cares?

Cisco, IBM and Intel stocks tanked in the last 20 years. They are still lower than the high back in the dot-com days. Intel is actually crawling its way closing in on all time high now. It bought a lot of companies for growth, extremely aggressive buyer. Apple is nowhere close.

But I thought you wanted a casual extra-marital relationship… :smile:

1 Like

The client got hit on by the home inspector…I thought it was hilarious…She is attractive and richer than 99% of the women in Tahoe…She will have to import a husband richer than her…

Picture or it never happened.

Yes, pic please… :blush:

I think you have an unreasonable bias against Apple. Maybe that’s due to the fact that you just sold it? If I had just sold a stock, I would probably also wish ill fate of that company from that point onward.

I don’t think I am irrational about apple. Instead I think you and @hanera are irrationally bullish on it. :wink:

Cheerleader effect.

1 Like

I’m not irrationally bullish on it. I treat it the same as any other stock that I own. But maybe you can say I’m irrationally bullish on all my stocks… :smile:

Don’t even understand what you mean precisely🤢

Exactly.

He’s just jealous of your apple holdings, that’s all… and that applies to Miss @harriet too :smile: