Market still hot

Lafayette on the other side of Montague has a lot of light industrial buildings. My car repair shop is there. But soon even that area will sell for 1M.

1 Like

Yeah. Sunnyvale is still hot.

This home is backing power lines and tower, but went pending within a week.

1 Like

Darn! Sunnyvale is one of the biggest surprises to me in this RE cycle. I never expect it to be this hot. Now that Nasdaq is on a tear this hotness may well continue for a while longer…

Not only tower, but a creek behind it !

This is the area of Santa Clara I am talking about. Looks like it’s hot:

https://www.redfin.com/CA/Santa-Clara/3785-Pinewood-Pl-95054/home/2120359

Listed 5 days ago but already reviewing offers this afternoon. 3/2/1300 asking 900K.

That area will gentrify with the stadium and redevelopment of the golf course.

1 Like

That area is nowhere near the stadium or golf course.

It’s <3 miles.

The lot size for the Markham Ter is only 3,871 ft. Thats too much to pay for a small lot.

Now is the time for the forgotten neighborhoods to rock. Any not so hot neighborhoods will become hot, but long term hotness is not guaranteed. Buyers simply are forced to buy in less than ideal locations now

3 miles is a long way when you are expecting gentrification from a stadium and a golf course.

Hindsight investing is always right

1 Like

Another comment about the stadium. People who live near there are complaining about late night noise from concerts and traffic problems. I think it will have a negative affect on property values. The property values may not go down but they will not appreciate as much as areas away from the stadium.

1 Like

This Sunnyvale one sold for 1.825 million.

Geez, Fab 7x7 market is stronger than ever…

When your competition is writing about you, that is respect…

Cha-ching owners!!!

Market is red hot.

This home went pending within a day. No open house.

Weird, our postings are recent yet I am not showing this category pop up for me. Anyone else having this issue? Manch!!!