Millennials....Unbelievable

i had a tenant (lady in mid 40s with kids) once call in a complaint on the dryer not working after living at the property for 2 years. Went to take a look at it - lint had not been removed from the filter and it was completely caked. Removed the lint, and the dryer ran like a charm.

You canā€™t be bothered with things like this nature. Always good to put it into the contract that it is tenant responsiblity.

Why cant you upload the word version of your rental contract template? Lol

Yes, letā€™s put his feet to the fire!!! I want to see that too, @wuqijun!!!

Yes, please privately message me if youā€™d like a copy. Iā€™ll charge a very reasonable rate of $1000 for a single copyā€¦ :rofl:

:disappointed:

2 Likes

Yes, I concurā€¦

Haha, I was thinking the same thing. @wuqijun, please PM us your contracts :smile:

1 Like

Haha, didnā€™t see this message until now. :smirk:

2 Likes

I use a standard CAR contractā€¦I like the suggestions. ā€¦more is betterā€¦My wife says most of is coveredā€¦
Plus we have house rules for our apartments. ā€¦never underestimate the stupidity and laziness of peopleā€¦Maybe there needs to be renters guide on how to maintain and clean a rentalā€¦

In Tahoe apartment dwellers need babysitting. .House renters are fairly self sufficient, I have one who even does improvementsā€¦Never bothers to tell me and is always late with rentā€¦

Do these improvements increase your home value?

Yesā€¦A hot tub, refinished the deƧks, new slider door, paneling. .the guy is a professional contractor. .compulsive builderā€¦terrible businessman. .no communication skillsā€¦Unfortunately I like himā€¦have my attorney on standby to evict, but he worms his way back into my good gracesā€¦

1 Like

Umā€¦ I think you should be more diplomatic when it comes to tenantsā€¦ :slight_smile:

The guy is a liar and a weasel, never anwsers a phone call. .Late every month, has 3 unlawful detainersā€¦Doesnā€™t deserve fair treatment ā€¦But I still like him, otherwise he would be homelessā€¦

Youā€™re getting too soft. Donā€™t become a millennial.

Hereā€™s a millennial that ran over his landlord:

1 Like

Yeah, about that security depositā€¦

1 Like

Retirement is over ratedā€¦ If you did manual labor for 40 years retirement is a blessingā€¦ If you were a inventor , entrepreneur , CEO or top Surgeon retirement might be a curseā€¦ If you are truly passionate about your work why look forward to retirement?

Well, what usually happens probably is that the sheet that goes on with your work, like politics or bureaucracy, makes that ideal work not ideal.

1 Like