Money Or Happiness?

Weeds are worse than cigarettes for sure… I’ve seen some high class cigarette smokers, but all weed smokers are trash…

1 Like

If anything, the legalization of marijuana will bring us all down!!!

1 Like

I voted for marijuana legalization in order to reduce drug dealing crime. Still we need to present the truth to the people so that they know what’s the effect of weeds

I never use weeds. If you use once, will you want more and more? People say it’s not addictive, is it true?

Do you know of anything (legal or illegal) that makes one “feel good” that people then end up wanting less of??? Of course not!!! Users will become addicted to it and crave more and more!!!

1 Like

Which country is our enemy? We can grow a lot of marijuana and give them for free

1 Like

I believe my tax guy. An Asian, firm believer in medicinal marijuana. His Chron disease is gone. By the way, I heard, not my field of expertise, but the medicine sold at any marijuana dispensary lacks of its dangerous component THC.

My wife was taking medicine for a heart condition. Finally they decided to have an ablation on her. They told her to stop taking the medicine she had been taking for 7 years, 1 tablet in the morning and one on the evening.

3 days before surgery she stops taking the pills, so she can get “sick”, the only way they can burn the bad spots on her heart. Well, she never got sick! She was as good as she was 4 days before. They had to induce stress on her heart so they could operate.

But there she was, taking stupid medicine good for nothing.

Wikipedia is your friend.

Recreational use of cannabis is illegal in most parts of the world, but the medical use of cannabis is legal in certain countries, including
Austria,
Canada,
Czech Republic,
Finland,
Germany,
Israel <---------------:rofl::joy: Repent brother! Repent!
Italy,
the Netherlands (where it is also essentially legal recreationally),
Portugal
Spain.

Australia has passed laws to allow the use of marijuana for medical and scientific purposes in some states.[

In the United States, 29 states and the District of Columbia have passed legislation permitting the possession, use, and distribution of medical cannabis in some form. Although cannabis remains prohibited for any use at the federal level, the Rohrabacher–Farr amendment was enacted in December 2014, limiting the ability of federal law to be enforced in states where medical cannabis has been legalized.

Shoot, take both, baby!!!

OMG… the fact that it auctioned for 1.5M is quite the antithesis of the message that the note was supposed to convey… :rofl:

He dislikes “restlessness” and prefers “calm and modest”. Good taste

Well, he is happy down or up there that a sucker departed from his hard earned money. :rofl:

Wait, San Tung chicken wings weren’t around yet…:grinning:

When you are rich and famous you fantasize about the simple life…most don’t have that luxury

3 Likes

Err, happiness???

Signed,

Lorenzen Wright

http://www.sfgate.com/news/crime/article/Ex-wife-of-Lorenzen-Wright-charged-with-murder-in-12435675.php

Happiness overrated???:grinning:

Too many people have money now…Like my rich friends say…no fun being rich anymore…everything is crowded and expensive

Does it mean that economic peak is near? 20-80 rule says that pyramid is a more stable structure. Now we have too many rich people, what are the most probable ways to return to the normal distribution?

RE is more stable so we can guess that most of you guys will stay wealthy. The stock heavy guys might be at risk to drop to the next level down

Not with your NIMBY neighbors…:grinning:

The peak is near…,Crash in 2019, 2020??? Who knows.
Let the good times roll…Buy a bunch of bitcoins, sell in a month and spend it all

Nah - buy sumokoins, the new rage :stuck_out_tongue:
But, yes, crash is near, this piece is interesting:
https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-12-18/yield-curve-inversions-and-stocks-are-a-toxic-mix

1 Like

The government forces the inversion…Sometimes it backfires

1 Like