Mortgage Rates

Mortgage rate is pretty high for some banks. The difference between a good rate and bad rate has increased a lot. It’s better to lock in the good rate now when you are given a chance. It’ll go up for sure, just not sure how much.

I’m SERIOUSLY surprised that my house price is almost up 50% in 2.5 years. At this point it needs to fall by 33% to go back down to my purchase price.

Hence for me the conclusion is waiting to buy would not have helped me.

4 Likes

Are those investment property rates? Cause I was able to get 3.5% 30 year fixed in 2016.

What area are you in?

Yes, all are investments.

1 Like

Ah ok, then that’s not too bad.

Guess I missed the boat for Fremont :disappointed_relieved:

I really do not think this bull market go further. This year Stocks are going out. It is done deal now.

1 Like

Well I still don’t know what the future holds. :slight_smile:

I do not know about real estate, but stocks are not going to run high this year.

1 Like

Really? You speak with 100% certainity. :slight_smile:

Yes, I am very confident on this.

1 Like

Only God(if there is one) knows that. :slight_smile:

You’ve been very confident in the past… :slight_smile:

Short the market dude if you think market is going to tank.

I want to be GOD ! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

If you can convince a large number of people of that, you can make lots of money(not of stocks) but off YOUR church/religious place :slight_smile:

Church of Jil requirement is that you tithe 50% of your after tax dollars to the Church.

1 Like

If I am GOD, why should I convince others? :rofl:

I was just showing you a way to make money. Even God needs money to live like God. :slight_smile:

Even God needs money to live like God ==> If that is the case, Money supersedes GOD, right? MONEY becomes GOD !

Sorry, going mad on this topic :rofl::rofl::rofl: Let me stop here.