Mortgage Rates

Well I still don’t know what the future holds. :slight_smile:

I do not know about real estate, but stocks are not going to run high this year.

1 Like

Really? You speak with 100% certainity. :slight_smile:

Yes, I am very confident on this.

1 Like

Only God(if there is one) knows that. :slight_smile:

You’ve been very confident in the past… :slight_smile:

Short the market dude if you think market is going to tank.

I want to be GOD ! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

If you can convince a large number of people of that, you can make lots of money(not of stocks) but off YOUR church/religious place :slight_smile:

Church of Jil requirement is that you tithe 50% of your after tax dollars to the Church.

1 Like

If I am GOD, why should I convince others? :rofl:

I was just showing you a way to make money. Even God needs money to live like God. :slight_smile:

Even God needs money to live like God ==> If that is the case, Money supersedes GOD, right? MONEY becomes GOD !

Sorry, going mad on this topic :rofl::rofl::rofl: Let me stop here.

First Financial Guarantee looks like scam. Florida bank
Did you actually invest with them? I just offered a second deed of trust for new construction. 11%
I know the builder. Still higher risk but safer than stocks right now.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bankrate.com/banking/cds/cd-rate-forecast/amp/

I do not play options, short or margin. These are Risky and not safe.

If CDs are not good and I do not get any home (today is my final day of an offer) today evening, I am going to pay off my primary home 30 year fixed at 3.625% (I know it is silly, but I will do it) that secures me !

This is safer route than all risky bets !!

Are you sure? Heard of “Believe in me, all your sins would be forgiven and you can go to heaven”?

1 Like

Read too many Warren Buffett’s speeches.
“Don’t be afraid to hold cash”
“Wait like a crocodile” :slight_smile:

What is WB’s feeling now?

1 Like

How much cash does WB have?

At least 160B.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fool.com/amp/investing/2018/03/03/how-berkshire-hathaway-could-spend-its-cash-hoard.aspx

I heard he wanted to buy an airline

He keeps appx 30% (around 120 b) cash. Since his private businesses like Seescandies, Benjamin Moore etc gives good cash flow, he has 30% cash