Most Expensive House in Bayview

Seriously though, even though big and new, at 1.9M is it really worth it???

A brand new home like that anywhere else besides Bayview would’ve gone for much more. So yes, it’s worth it when you look at it from that perspective.

Agreed, but again it is Bayview and it breaks a major rule: never buy the most expensive home in a neighborhood. It is going to be awhile before the entire neighborhood gets up that level…

You will never find this kind of modern houses in Sunset though. Tunnel entries blow.

How about this one:

Well, you obviously don’t know the Sunset like I do… This FUGLY modern house is at the corner of 30th and Moraga. Someone got ripped off on the remodel big time… Why would you make your windows so freaking small? What, you are a vampire and need to stay away from sunlight? Perhaps you shouldn’t have bought a house on a corner then, idiot!!! POS!!!

1 Like

Old fashioned Chinese people (like my parents) need a lot of privacy and don’t like Windows much. If the windows are there then they need to be covered up all the time.

Come on, who doesn’t like a home that is FLOODED with natural light all day??? My god, that is the selling point for corner homes. I rarely ever need to turn on my lights in my home until really late. Even the additional skylights bring in enough light if I am stumbling around in the wee hours…and that is another mantra broken: never close off windows (unless you really know the impact or have substituted for it). Every time I drive by this POS, I shake my head…should have left the original home alone and saved the few 100k wasted… U G L Y does not fit in with the neighborhood homes at all!!!

Yes haha it does look like a public building. Like a kindergarten or something.

Whoever in the Planning Dept approved this ought to be shot at dawn…ok, how about caned 30 times…OMG, this house made my house (blocks away) lose about 2.37% in value alone…:slight_smile:

Ok. That is indeed fugly.

Bayview stinks, literally!!!

http://www.sfexaminer.com/planning-commission-set-vote-bayview-sewer-plant-project/

Where do other big cities place their sewer plant? Brisbane has some vacant land, might as well buy it and build a sewer plant there.

I drove by Bayview recently again. The neighborhood seems totally changed. I do not see much people on the street, used to be a lot of unsafe persons.