Mountain View Home Listed for $1.6M, But There's a Catch

You too!!! :rofl:

Nooo, there is no post on the selling price before mine, just the listing price

1 Like

Look harder!!! :rofl:

1 Like

Come on @sfdragonboy, donā€™t tell me you muted all my posts already. My feelings are hurt :disappointed_relieved:

Oh, MY BAD!!! Sorry, @cloudā€¦ sorry to rain on your paradeā€¦ I owe you guys a drink at the holiday party that I ainā€™t going toā€¦:cry:

Thatā€™s fine just write us a checkā€¦ I can drop by your house to pick that upā€¦ :rofl:

I think the buyer had a good deal, assuming that 1.1M price is real. What do you folks think?

Not a good deal even if it were real. This is better:

But thatā€™s right on Central! Thatā€™s pretty much the same as freeway.

Thatā€™s trueā€¦ you got to compromise somehowā€¦ :laughing:

I was down in MV downtown having lunch with some old buddies today. Nice place. Wish I had bought something thereā€¦ :cry:

Also half the square footage lot at 3800ā€¦

YOU DIDNā€™T CALL ME MANCH!!! I was probably 100 feet from you at lunch.

WOT??? Were you the guy who hogged all the tables at Sakoon? I was planning on having my Indian buffet fix and they had no tables for us!! :angry:

Umā€¦ I couldā€™ve bought something in MV back in 2002 (was working there back then) but I chose Sunset.

I couldā€™ve bought something in MV again back in 2014 (in fact, I lost my bid on 1 and gave up on another) but ultimately gone for West San Jose.

Maybe third timeā€™s a charm??? :thinking::smile:

Should look at MV while everyone is looking at SVale. Deals to be had :wink:

MV >> Sunset. You chose wrong, @wuqijun.

I would venture to say that any, any, SFH that has no warts (busy street, near housing projects, etc) that is under or around a 1M down in that whole SV area should be at least looked at if not bought outright. Wrong???

My folks wanted to live in the city. So I bought in Sunset rather than South Bay. It was more for their convenience.

1.1 w/ a 7 year rent back is a deal for the right buyer. It takes a good amount of time to plan your own custom home anyways.

Wuqijun, your comps need work. 145 Santa Rosaā€™s neighborhood isnā€™t like this part of MTV. Lot values w/ a scraper in PA Avenue are in the 1.75 range.

I think it was no rent back but rent free for 7 years. Still a dealā€¦? :slight_smile: