My Hero

Sweetie, you ok with this part???:grinning:

She wouldnā€™t mind if there are half naked lifeguards sitting near the beachā€¦

Have you being there? I have visited those two places. Fresh air :slight_smile: You want to mingle with naked women all day? Strip naked and join the ibam (canā€™t remember the exact spelling) in the jungle, they are mostly British who love living naked in jungle.

Really??? White girls living naked in a third world jungle? Ok, count me in!!! :laughing:

Millenials will soon be living in self storage facilities

3 Likes

Great recovery and out of the box thinking!!! :rofl:

Well, arenā€™t owners of shopping malls, brick and mortar storefronts scrambling now and wondering what to do with their soon to be empty spaces? Sure, transition to residential housing is def on the list and it makes sense totally. People need housing, you have space. Bingo!

For you horny old guys, no need to go to third worldā€¦Naked paradise right here near Sacramento. ā€¦
http://www.lagunadelsol.com/

Yes, but horny old guys like cheap (more favorable exchange rate thereā€¦)

Why??? Not like you can carry your fortune to the grave might as well spend and enjoyā€¦

Agreed, but it is a marathon (hopefully) and not a 50 yard sprint eitherā€¦

1 Like

Wuqijin has not visited much places. With your wealth you can hold party everyday and swim naked in your private pool with a few sweethearts. You donā€™t need to do anything, just enjoy.

:heart_eyes:

Hey, @wuqijun, if you are thinking about putting in a pool in your lovely Inner Sunset home I am not sure the sweethearts that @hanera was referring to will come naked (it would be more like wearing down jackets):grinning:

What about an indoor pool??? :joy:

1 Like

Bingoā€¦they will be naked since you will be putting in heated floors and towel warmers too

Boy, wouldnā€™t that cost a fortuneā€¦ Iā€™m a very frugal personā€¦ a grandiosely lewd lifestyle probably isnā€™t for meā€¦ :laughing:

My god, you want to drive Ferraris but want to pay Pinto pricesā€¦ unbelievableā€¦:grinning:

1 Like

Wait, I thought this applied to all landlords. I believe thatā€™s what BH was saying.

What, that we all want to drive Ferraris at Pinto prices??? BH???