Next 10x Stock Winner

Micro-cap Portfolio grows from strength to strength:
AMBA +7.27%
SYNA +3.54%
SPWR 1.80%

1 Like

Dyson into EV, so IRBT should have the potential to do similar, one more growth direction :grin:

Tesla goes EV.
Then car companies into EV.
Then Apple and Google into EV.
Now, vacuum companies also into EV.
What about robotics and defense guys?

The biggest EV makers are in China. Tesla got the attention because of Elon Musk.

Those EV makers have no brand recognition at all anywhere outside china. Not sure if they have any inside either. Tesla rules.

Recall when I was a teenager, South Korean brands are considered junks. Now Samsung is considered a good brand. Hyundai cars are considered good enoughā€¦ used to be avoided. It took like 40 years :slight_smile: How long would Chinese brands e.g. Lenovo, Huawei, etc would reach that good brand status? 20 more years, shorter or longer or some are already there?

Another 20 years.

I remember when Toyota and Honda cars were low quality junk. Theyā€™d rust out really fast in states that get snow. They didnā€™t use the correct painting process to handle the salt put on roads in winter.

WB disagrees apparently. He owns quite a bit of BYD.

So how do I buy a BYD? Do they ship them from China? :rofl:

China is the biggest auto market in the world. Tesla needs the Chinese market to succeed.

You didnā€™t say that about Facebookā€¦

Because I own FB but not TSLA. :smile:

TSLA sucks!!!

Againā€¦ using emotions rather than logic.

Joking aside there are deep differences between making physical goods and digital goods, which has zero marginal cost.

Then what about Amazon?

What AMZN? This is not the FANG, ANT and BAT thread. Is the 10x threadā€¦ AMZN canā€™t hit 10x over 10 years, want to bet? Meanwhile, IRBT is at a critical placeā€¦ need to close above $80 for a short trip to $95 where I want to unload some shares. I donā€™t want it to retest the long term uptrend line, very risky, usually failed if re-test. Also, lock-in one double for the 5 UBNT calls bought 2 week agoā€¦ still got 200 shares :slight_smile: which are slightly red :cry:
20 PM

I guess my first short put is working in that it should be all profit (UBNT $45 OCT). I did another one on VEEV, since I figured I might as well get paid for waiting to buy. VEEV is above the $55 strike price though.

My Tesla is getting dangerously close to purchase price :frowning:

1 Like

No worries! When I bought Tesla back in 2012, I bought it at $35. Then it dropped down to $25.

Same with FB. When I bought FB back in 2012, I bought it at $38. Then it dropped down to $16 :scream:

Those were the daysā€¦ :wink:

3 Likes

Careful, FB is double topped, some uncertainty is there.

1 Like

TSLA needs to service the customers properly, make and deliver properly. Competitor GM-Bolt rolled out many cars and selling fast.

Otherwise, GM (or Nissan) will take away all the market.

Before going China or international, TSLA needs to streamline the production and delivery properly, grab the market.