Next 10x Stock Winner

Wasn’t paying attention to TA until recently, miss the clearcut bear divergence of IRBT. Now no idea whether IRBT would resolve upwards or downwards. Investors have to decide whether IRBT can navigate the increased competitive environment. Price of IRBT Roomba is between $300 to $900. SharkNinja is competing with the low end of Roomba while Xiaomi is competing with low to mid range. Only Neato is competing full range.

Got an IRBT 980 and Neato D series… IRBT has better cleaning algorithm. 980 is the only robotic vacuum that can clean mixed floors i.e. floor that has different surface: hardwood, carpet, rugs and marble, effectively. Wonder what is the unit sale of the product mix.

1 Like

Not trading this ticker, doing TA for fun because at least bloggers own this.

I am negative on MOMO as both Moody and S&P Downgraded China’s Economy. This year, KWEB rised 48% level, means stocks went up well, may be peak on China’s Economic growth.

I do not know anything about China, be watchful

1 Like

Just be mindful that China has over a billion people with an average IQ of over 100 and embracing the power of capitalism.

1 Like

IRBT continues dragging my sCap performance, need it to push above $80.50! Very satisfied with the rest of the counters :slight_smile: For those who have forgotten, they are UBNT, SHOP, VEEV, IRBT, SPLK, NTNX, CRUS, PANW.

1 Like

Oh TSLA…

They only made 260 model 3 vs the estimate of 1,500 due to “bottlenecks”. You can hand build cars with no assembly line faster than that. I wonder how they spent the billions that were for model 3 production. We literally built prototypes faster than that in a warehouse with a team of ~12 people. Once the first station had the wheels on the frame you’d push the car to the next station. The whole car was assembled in a few stations with hand tools. There’s a 0% chance they are making 5,000/wk by the end of the year.

4 Likes

I’m patient. I can wait longer :slight_smile:

Not only this, GM increases competition

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/gm-offer-2-more-electric-160257281.html

Why wait buy an S… by the time Musk gets his shit together GM will have 20 models… The 3 is a joke… Can get a used S right now for cheap

2 Likes

Good article on Tesla’s production issue:

Tesla’s asymmetric approach to automobile product development and distribution and ownership experience are key advantages but their asymmetry to functioning best practice production systems is a key disadvantage. The big competitive question is will incumbents get good at intelligent EV experiences faster than Tesla gets good at production.

Outsiders might ask “How hard can car building be?” and vote for Tesla winning this race.

There is no data on how fast an incumbent learns the EV experience delivery process as it’s never been tried before but there is data on how fast a manufacturing company learns lean production. Those times were measured in decades.

Today, this stock is hammered, but looks great return.

Spruce Point refuses to let IRBT breaks above $80 :grin: He can’t let it happen or he would lose credibility and money :joy: Meanwhile MF is hellbent to punish Spruce Point. I’m on the side of MF :relaxed:

See how EFX came back ! I missed EFX around 90s, but now got it. No one or no analysts can break a company unless there is real value in it. All these analysts hypes/negative hypes are temporary.

You would have seen so many hype/-ve hypes on AAPL since 1998.

This is the main reason, every negative analysts hype is an opportunity to grab the stock at low price.Today, some analysts -ve hyped on AAOI, that resulted benefit for me.

Reg IRBT, As long as the company fundamentals are good, both revenue and profit margin is growing, we will soon see those reflected in stock price.

1 Like

A simple short report from Citron is enough to kill SHOP.

2 Likes

Buy low means when the stock comes down buy them ! Madly buying SHOP today !! Bless me for good future !!!:laughing:

Bought a tranche at $107.46, another tranche at $105.11. No calls yet unless goes below $100.

1 Like

Bought limit purchases at 105 and 106.

Bought small tranche of 10 each, so now 20 shares only. Avg price $106.2825. Red over $50!
Bought another tranche of 10 at $103.56. Now, avg price $105.3815 for 30 shares.
Bought another tranche of 10 at $101.50. Now, avg price $104.411125 for 40 shares.

1 Like

Bought SHOP at 102. It’s still dropping though. Will wait for another 2 to 3% drop before I avg down.

1 Like

I added to my SHOP position. “Violated every FTC rule” is clearly a BS statement and I’d honestly file a lawsuit.

1 Like