Next 10x Stock Winner

Retail investors are very edgy or professional shorts always take the cue from such professional short recommendation? Which tickers that we are monitoring have not received some kind of “bad” news and downgrade?

1 Like

I’d be more nervous if it was all good news and no one was negative. That’s sign of of a bubble. It’s healthy to have bulls and bears. Personally, i think firms that invest and do research should only be able to take a position after they publish their research. If not, you’re allowing them to take a position then release research to earn a profit on that position. In my opinion, that’s no different than insider trading.

Bought again at 103 today.Avg it came to 107.39, too good for SHOP. Citron is the main instrument to bring down UBNT and this SHOP. This, IMO, may take time to come up, but eventually fine. I am hoping for it, time only will prove it.

With low money, I did buy options

1 Like

Articles on options usually propose very safe option play :slight_smile: short puts ($65) is too safe IMHO, I would short put ($80).
Now, owned 50 shares at an avg price of $103.4189, red by nearly $200 :disappointed_relieved: or -3.46%.
Awaiting for a bullish divergence in the daily chart to long calls… bullish divergence appears in hourly chart which mean technical re-bounce to $105 max, too short-term for me, not pulling trigger on long calls…
Today low is $93.31, overslept and didn’t place a GTC buy so didn’t get at this good price, would be AFKed soon, no action till tomorrow :slight_smile:

SHOP already got 500 Million (appx) using follow secondary offer this year at $90/share. With this, they are cash surplus on shareholders equity.

Even though I expected that this will go very low (with 8x volume yesterday), I missed $95 Limit buy, but grabbed limit option buy for $95 striker price for Jan 2018. Trying to hold until results are announced.

I will still try to buy some shares at 95 if it touches again, but lost of hope of going back to $95 price.

1 Like

I missed getting more while it was in the 90’s this morning. Overall, I’m down 3.2% on SHOP not counting OOM calls sold against it.

1 Like

I slept too and missed the 93 low. grrr. Let’s see if we get one more chance before earnings.

2 Likes

True, I was tired today and slept missing 93 and 95 ! I saw the the price was 95.5 before my eyes, but kept the limit order ! I should have changed to market order at that time.

But, luckily, grabbed options strike price $95 (Jan 2018) and positive today, holding another month.

I regret missing the $95 before my eyes and turned into GTC order $95.

With below message, it hard to comeback to $95 again.

Citron kind of Analysts are creating opportunities to buy at low !!

At this rate, Citron will attack NTNX, VEEV, and TWLO. They are hitting my small cap names.

1 Like

People who missed SHOP lows today, do not fret, for most likely, it will be down to 80s soon!!

Let your wish come true, I am waiting with a GTC limit order at $95 ! I missed this hit when I woke up 20 minutes late.

1 Like

True, today I went to Citron site and tried to dig further (old companies they hit). They hit UBNT too, created nice opportunity to grab it. I bookmarked Citron site for future reference.

1 Like

Wish you all the best. Btw, its not really my ‘wish’ to see it in 80s, I am not going to buy in there anyways. I am a technical analysis guy and this is broken for me for now with the kind of selloff that happened yesterday.

Shopify is a short on Amazon. Never bet against Bezos.

Need to be so aggressive? Buy 800 shares? That would be $76k in just one stock, you’re so confident of SHOP?

Shopify actually helps people run their business on Amazon. I’d consider Shopfiy being bullish on small businesses selling on Amazon.

Breaking below 50-day SMA and 100-day SMA is not a guarantee that it would decline to 200-day SMA :slight_smile:
I’m watching, if it goes there + a bullish divergence, definitely BTO calls, meanwhile, nibble 10 shares at a time… so my investment is very tiny compare to Jil…

How? Why do sellers need an external website if they sell on Amazon?

The power is you get 1 interface, then can sell on all the top sites. Plus, it does inventory management and all of that for you. It’s really SAP or Oracle for a small business. Plus, they have expanded to Square’s turf with physical payments.

2 Likes