Next 10x Stock Winner

The 5 small cap are now only 1.1% up for me. Citron attacked 2 of the 5. BAT is still doing great.

If $93.31 is the bottom, unlikely to see $96 again.
From my TA, $80 is possible but unlikely (as opposed to real_dreamsā€™ most likely).
I view touching $90 is of higher probability than $80.

1 Like

FANG is doing great too. Have to wonder whether we are just having fun, financially not so much as compared to investing in F10.

Yes, 90 is possible.

UBNT got rejected at 50-day SMA.

Doesnā€™t look that bad actually, the real deal is if it re-bounce to above $60, is good to goā€¦ so to buy more here or not?
44 PM

I donā€™t expect it to move much until after earnings are announced in a few weeks.

1 Like

FB isnā€™t that high on the list, since the IPO was 2012. They missed the first 3 years of the bull market. Thereā€™s definitely some surprises on that list. It shows how deep the panic was.

FB should be excluded. Any companies that IPO after 2009 should be excluded.

1 Like

marcus335,

Should we be worried about possible short report on NTNX by Andrew Left now? NTNX up 10%!

1 x GTC BTO SHOP call ($100) at equivalent price of $88.

1 Like

SHOP back in the 93ā€™s today. Avg down at 93.6 but still fallingā€¦

Ever since @manch touted JD/MOMO and dissed BIDU, this has happenedā€¦

1 Like

SHOP enters 80s today.

Huh, notice you said 80s, thought you said $80. Reread your original statement, you say 80s with an s. SHOP would meet 200-day SMA at $80s for sureā€¦ the rate of going down is almost certain to meet 200-day SMA. Oversold in RSI chart now, waiting for a bullish divergence to happenā€¦ temporarily place a

manch is a novice in stocks, you should know better :grinning: Do the opposite of what he did.

1 Like

Huh, notice you said 80s, thought you said $80. Reread your original statement, you say 80s with an s. SHOP would meet 200-day SMA at $80s for sureā€¦ the rate of going down is almost certain to meet 200-day SMA. Oversold in RSI chart now, waiting for a bullish divergence to happenā€¦ temporarily place a

Sorry to contradict you again, but I dont think it will get to 200SMA

Now you said wonā€™t go to 200-day SMA, why? Iā€™m not interrogating/ cross-examining you, just want to know whether I should learn a new technique. Btw, $88 is not at 200-day :grinning: I said one thing, do another :wink:, $88 is the original of the rally to $123.94ā€¦ sound good in Cantonese too.

Now own 80 (auspicious number in Cantonese :rofl:) shares at $99.4430625 :joy:

Long call not triggered, lowest is $89.35. Would just leave it there, I need a bullish divergence to get aggressive, oversold not good enough.

Iā€™m starting to really hate that Left guy. Itā€™d be one thing if he was reporting accurate info.

The small caps are definitely a more volatile ride. Earnings season will be interesting. Iā€™m sticking with my 5.

Its just my opinion based on my experience. Take it with grain of salt. I donā€™t know anything and I might very well be wrong.

From experience is hard for a stock to break through (up or down) a congestion, for SHOP currently, $81-$100.80. If going down, hard to break below $81 (so surprise you said $80 didnā€™t notice the s), if going up, hard to break above $100.80. Also, from experience, once breaking through 50-day SMA and 100-day SMA, tends to find support at 200-day SMA or the original of the last rally (hence the GTC BTO call ($100) at equivalent price of $88). So if break below the congestion, it would take ā€œforeverā€ to recover above $100.80 i.e. we should just take losses and go elsewhere :sleepy:

Never believed , but came to 91.64, but I got it at 97