Next 10x Stock Winner

I should’ve sold SHOP before earnings and taken profits…grrr.
Now have to wait again for it to go up.

2 Likes

Me too, It was nice profit, Missed the boat, stuck here. Hoping it comes back !

I’ll be back :rofl: Took the risk and buy 100 more shares :blush: Total 200 shares with a covered call (rolled to $108 from $100). Why 108? Because it sounds good.

2 Likes

Candlestick pattern

UBNT, Bullish Homing Pigeon, BUY :grinning:
SHOP, Bullish Engulfing, STAY IN CASH because not confirmed, I jump the gun, bought 100 shares :smiley:
VEEV, No Pattern, STAY LONG :grinning:
SPLK, Bullish Doji Star, STAY IN CASH because not confirmed, again jump the gun, double shares to 80 :wink:
NTNX, Bearish Engulfing, SELL, did nothing since sold covered calls vs 600 shares long ago :neutral_face:
IRBT, Bearish Harami, STAY LONG, don’t like this candlestick :cry:
PANW, No Pattern, STAY IN CASH, bought 20 shares anyway, is a hidden in plain sight AI stock :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Foolishly didn’t long any calls, wanted to do so few minutes ago, is already $63.96 :frowning:
To long or not to long?

Those 2 GTC limit is short put ($60), got them but delta is lower than 2 long calls. Layman’s lingo: Make less money.

1 Like

Mr Market is taunting me.
Bought only 20 PANW, shot up $3.
Hesitated to long calls, UBNT shot up $2.
Bought SHOP, went down $1.
The worse thing is… you will know after market close.

Small cap: 5.3%
BAT: 15.2%

1 Like

Jil,

Another knife catching opportunity for you… PI :sunglasses:

Which one, UBNT? I already have some UBNT and it is 25% up.

Now, the true 10x is BITCOIN, it is up 40% in a week, Last Friday to this Friday ! Even though this is speculative and crazy, I really do not know where it is leading to crash?

PI

They are local. Their building is really close to mine.

1 Like

Any good?

IMO, Tough to recover. Reason is that they expect slight decrease in revenue (as per their own forecast).

“Impinj reported third-quarter revenue of $32.6 million, up 5% year over year and in line with the average analyst estimate. The company slashed its full-year guidance in August, citing customer delays. Impinj now expects to see a slight decrease in integrated circuit (IC) volumes during the second half of the year, implying a rough fourth quarter.”

Above all, they are not making any profit since IPO and slashing full year guidance will not make investors to buy the stock.

1 Like

They popped on some of my initial research, but it didn’t seem like there was any moat to their products.

2 Likes

Shopify: Overly Expensive And A Bit Of An Investing Trap

Price closed at $120.27 on Sep 22.
Current P/S = 19.25 :roll_eyes: vs VEEV 14.03, SPLK 8.82, PANW 7.64, UBNT 5.84, NTNX 5.52
Quarterly Revenue Growth (yoy) = 75%, slowing down from 90%?
Current outstanding shares = 89.5 mil
EV = $8.91B

I think JD will be my 10x stock. It’s now about 1/9 the size of Alibaba. It’s entirely feasible JD will narrow the gap to 1/2 of BABA. So if BABA gets to 1T, JD will be 500B, about 10x the current valuation.

Easy peasy. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

75% revenue growth is amazing. That’s what I want in a small cap. No way I’m buying small can with10% growth rate. Better to buy a big cap with a nice dividend that still grows 10%.

1 Like

Did you take the red or blue pill?

Every 500B company was once a 50B company. I should have listened to myself and stayed away from small caps. Now I am punished for my MOMO buy.