Next 10x Stock Winner

Sold a $60 Nov put. We’ll see if I get to buy some more there or not.

The only negative news is tax cuts aren’t likely this year, but I don’t think anyone was modeling tax cuts in EPS numbers. I think today is a day to buy more.

1 Like

Long China should be ok… Bought 100,000 CREG yesterday… watch the share price today :rofl:

Wow…

Bought CREG in my day dream :joy:

In any case, totally forgotten about MOMO and realize it hits target yesterday, post-mortem BTO 5 calls (Jan $30) for a wild shot that it could pass $30 before Jan OE.

1 Like

Cramer lists his top cybersecurity stock picks, including struggling Palo Alto Networks

But Cramer’s favorite pick in the space was the stock of Palo Alto Networks, an enterprise-level cybersecurity giant led by West Point alumnus Mark McLaughlin.

Cramer agreed with the upgrades, recommending that investors carefully buy into some shares ahead of the company’s next earnings report.

…this theme’s not going away, which is why it’s safe to pick up stocks like Palo Alto into weakness…

Bought 60 shares as it drops :slight_smile: Avg $141.56

1 Like

To me, it’s similar to AI. Someone will win huge, but I’m not confident enough who to bet big on it.

Didn’t know you think this highly of Cramer :slight_smile:

1 Like

Jim used to talk like any irresponsible entertainers, now he is legit. Tim Cook called to congratulate him once.
Bought 60 shares of PANW before watching that video.

PANW is the best bet. Cybersecurity is important for IoT and in an ubiquitous AI environment.

1 Like

Today NVDA day, After Hours 3% up.

1 Like

Shhh… be very quiet about this or else Mr. FOMO will not be able to hold any longer… :wink:

Already bought some NVDA after hour. :smile: Will buy some more tomorrow and next week.

BUY BUY BUY!!!

1 Like

Just saw a post WSJ about SNAP. It runs to 7 pages

Snap Inc. SNAP -4.11% kicked off the planning for its hotly anticipated initial public offering last year with a brief address from its co-founder, Evan Spiegel, accompanied by a series of nonnegotiable conditions.

Snap wouldn’t provide financial guidance on expected earnings. It would bill itself as a camera company. And it would sell shares with no voting rights, leaving the co-founders with near-total control of the company.

Eight months later, after a third weak quarterly earnings report in a row, Snap shares are wallowing more than 25% below their offering price.

On Tuesday, Snap reported its quarterly loss had more than tripled, sending shares down 18% over the following two days. Its previous two quarterly reports had also made clear revenue wasn’t meeting expectations, user growth was slowing amid fierce competition from Facebook Inc. and a high-profile product launch had fizzled.

Everyone knew SNAP’s growth was decelerating before the IPO. Buying an unprofitable company with decelerating revenue growth is buyer beware. I think expenses were also growing faster than revenue which is a HUGE red flag. If you buy that, you might as well light money on fire. Puts on SNAP were the easiest trade I had all year.

2 Likes

The prosperous 8
UBNT - Enterprise Wi-Fi networking >> Consumer IoT
SHOP - Cloud-based platform for setting up multi-channel stores + sale/ inventory/ payment processing
VEEV - Cloud-based CRM for life science >> ERP for life science + document management for all
SPLK - Big data analytics
NTNX - HCI >> Private enterprise cloud platform
PANW - Cybersecurity
IRBT - Smart vacuum >> Smart home & cleaning robots
SYNA - Mobile, PC HMI chips >> IoT (Display, Touch, Fingerprint, Voice, Media) HMI chips

Performs very well this week including the still deep red robotics company.

SHOP is over $100 again :grinning:
SYNA is digesting the earning short squeeze gain… not sure what would happen after that :zipper_mouth_face:

Is any of you making money just trading SHOP? So many 4%+ moves in one month.

2 Likes

It’s one I bought and held. I’ve added to it at times, but I have enough for now.

1 Like

Didn’t catch all but fairly profitable. It is exhibiting a potentially double bottom so would just hold it :slight_smile:
Yesterday, I BTO a calendar $100… mistake, should have just BTO calls… instead of double, only make $20% for the position… didn’t expect a jump today thought it would grind slowly upwards. Fast rising should be long calls. Miscalculated.

1 Like

I did buy and sell, between 96 and 100, as I do not see good jump after last peak of 109/110. When comes to 95-96 range, I buy and when it hits 100 I sell. Still have some more with $96.

Altogether reduced the qty and made small 3% profit. I moved the money to other stocks and mutual funds.

2 Likes

Small cap is 3.2% gain. TWLO got crushed this week. I added to UBNT, TWLO, and VEEV this week. Now I’m pretty evenly weighted across them. Adding money definitely drags down the return.

BAT is 17.3%.

The 4 option trades are still on even if 2 are by the slimmest of margins above the 10-day. SPY narrowly closed above it too, so the uptrend is intact. We’ll see what next week brings.

2 Likes

Can’t take Cramer seriously anymore. First time I watched his show I thought it was a parody. When I found out it wasn’t I tried to watch him for a little bit and my head started to hurt. The guy is too intense.

1 Like