Next 10x Stock Winner

According to the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) filing, the firm intends to price its 4.8 million shares at $137 each. At this price, the entire offering is valued up to $657.6 million.

2 Likes

Mr Market is not happy with the share dilution, so $137 may have to be revised. Sticking with $137 may risk undersubscription.

I do not think it will be undersubscribed. IIRC, after they announced $90 dilution, it went down to 80, but subscribed 5 times !

I have repeatedly seen this company goes to diluation, but fully subscribed, then growing free with cash flow.

After IPO, they have so far diluted 3 or 4 times. As long as bull run, this keeps going!

Remember whoever bought at 95 still holding continue to grow/hold

1 Like

I had sold them :thinking:

1 Like

Now ANET , like UBNT, seems to be attractive price, 236, going down madly! Waiting for low point for next buy!

Can be quite low :wink:

Chart brings technical point of view. ANET fundamentals are strong, growth point of view it is low point now. It can not go down below $210. Check Morningstar report for their FVE, it is around $207

I fear that might be a neckline, so you could buy for a trade to the right shoulder but hoping for a rally to a new ATH might not be prudent.

Companies like ANET, UBNT are buy and hold for longer period (I have to repeat myself so that I do not sell in future !!), they are profitable, growing and have cash (debt free ANET alone).

The current ANET price down may be insiders (employees insider window) are allowed to sell stocks after results.

If it reaches around 225 or 220, I may grab more. Report on Feb 15th when it was 249.49 price.

Both ANET and UBNT are presenting good opportunity to grab at low price, watch, wait, grab and hold (Esp for me not to sell in future)

I’m focusing on UBNT. Added 100 shares.
Too many stocks are distracting.

FVE = $207, WB’s price = $145 :laughing:

1 Like

IMO, ANET is too good, based on Morningstar, between $210 and $230. I took some at 250, then 240, waiting further. ANET went too high and it is getting corrected now.

2 Likes

Looks like UBNT is recovering now, lowest is done at 50s!

ANET and SHOP is also getting up

1 Like

OLED Dropped vertically today,after results, any takers or bullish on OLED?

Small cap (< $10B) getting killed regardless of results, worrying?

I won’t lie - i bought some more IRBT after drop :slight_smile:

SHOP and NTNx are doing well. TWLO seems to have moved past losing Uber as their biggest customer.

Good Small Caps are best to buy at low as they have better opportunities to grow or take over. When they are making good progress, but Mr.Market killing them down, is an opportunity to buy.

ANET, UBNT and SHOP are good to take, buy and hold. I bought a small portion of these. OLED is next one to look at it as it is 37.5% down from peak. Need to watch and get it at right time.