Now this is ridiculous: $782,000 over asking for a house in Sunnyvale

here is another one. somewhat busy road. West Sunnyvale is crazy.

:heart_eyes: I want my West Sunnyvale home!!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

This is within Cupertino CUSD. This part of Sunnyvale could have been classified as Cupertino or Los Altos :slight_smile: As Jane pointed out, houses in CUSD should be considered as in Cupertino.

West Sunnyvale with Big Lots will be classified as Los Altos :slight_smile:

1 Like

West Sunnyvale only goes to Cupertino’s high schools but not primary and middle schools. So there should be some discounts.

CUSD = Cupertino Union School District for elementary and middle schools.
FHSD = Fremont High School District for high schools.

West Valley Elementary in West Sunnyvale is a member of CUSD.
Cupertino Middle School in West Sunnyvale is a member of CUSD.
Chester W. Nimitz Elementary in Sunnyvale is a member of CUSD.
Louis E. Stocklmeir Elementary in Sunnyvale is a member of CUSD.
Most of WSJ goes to Lynbrook High School which is a member of FHSD.
Most of West Sunnyvale (94087) goes to Homestead High School which is a member of FHSD.

1 Like

I was thinking more along this house

It’s still west but not as south. Wonder how much this house will sell for…

Are you buying?

Nah. I passed on a chance to buy in north Sunnyvale and still recovering from that mistake…

I did too! Could have bought one there in 2011 for 550k. Personally, I would never buy a dolled up house. Fixer is always the way to go.

1 Like

Pretty lowball list price. I expect it goes for at least 2.758M.

Aren’t you already there? You striving for the top 1/10th percent. Or you meant 1% of bay area. In that case you are probably only top 10% :laughing:

Cables hiding all in the backyard, that’s why :slight_smile:

Yea agreed. You missed out. Could have had this gem pre-reno for under 1M.

https://www.redfin.com/CA/Sunnyvale/873-Birch-Ave-94086/home/608416

No worries! Many more opportunities down the road :smile:

Yes sure, we need to all strive for the the 1% of the 1% in the Bay Area… :rofl::money_mouth_face::rofl:

Let’s see how accurate you are…

Underground.

Dang, fancy for around here!

Photo of the backyard, no cables. When I first landed here, very pissed with all the cables flying in the sky, finally find a neighborhood with no cables :slight_smile: very rare in bay area.

Between two houses are very wide too, about 15-18 feet.

I’d say no to Atherton except for the servants quarters. Half Atherton is zoned to a crappy elementary school, and your buyers are wealthy enough to be picky and to choose how they look inside and who might rather simply build their own. Better off with a place like PA where almost any house is a consideration for any buyer looking in that area, and it’s just a matter of making a choice.

10541 Florence Dr Cupertino was sold for $2.3 mil. 4/3.5/ 2800 on 16552. So, which one do you prefer? The Sunnyvale house or this Cupertino house?

This one is better.