Now this is ridiculous: $782,000 over asking for a house in Sunnyvale

Way way better.

The Cupertino house is much cheaper per square foot. So now Sunnyvale is more expensive than Cupertino?

Not quite. Maybe 94087 only. The rest of Sunnyvale still has a lot of catching up to do.

Los Altos light isn’t Cupertino. Jury has spoken, LA is more desireable.

Why don’t we talk more about Los Altos? I got Los Alto Hills is in different league, but is LA too far off from Cupertino / Mountain View? Location wise it is nice since you don’t have to drive up the 85 in the morning if you need to commute North.

1 Like

Is Cupertino price hurt by 85 traffic? How long does it take from that house @hanera posted to say Googleplex?

easily 20 to 30 mins extra if you start from Cupertino. 85 commute is pretty bad .

1 Like

Cherry Chase neighborhood is going crazy. Look at recent sales

West Sunnyvale is expensive than Cupertino.

2 Likes

Cherry chase goes to Sunnyvale middle school, not Cupertino. Correct?

Ok… yes I missed the boat. No need to keep reminding me what hotcakes Sunnyvale properties are selling like… :scream:

Forget Sunnyvale. Battle is now in Santa Clara.

thats right. Cherry chase goes to Sunnyvale Middle , but High school is homestead.

I bought 1436 Hampton Dr, Sunny Vale for 1250K just on time :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Where exactly in Sclara? 95051 and south of elcamino is already going bonkers.

1 Like

I just think Santa Clara has a good chance of catching up to Sunnyvale. It doesn’t have as good schools and is farther away from Facebook and Google, but the squeeze is on. The rising Nasdaq and historically low inventory is a very potent mix. Compared to Sunnyvale it’s still selling at big discount.

1 Like

I knew about this neighborhood (SW Sunnyvale in Homestead HS district), but didn’t know what it was called.

By the way, if you’re a watch guy, you get a laugh out of this: Paddock Felipe. Quote from article: “People working at nearby tech companies bring in Rolex and Paddock Felipe watches for repairs.”

That is too funny… maybe he was using spell check off of an Iphone 8, eh, @hanera???

You don’t know? It’s the ever elusive rarer cousin of Patek. It keeps you locked up for a generation.

1 Like

Oh, since we are on the subject of fine watches, I do know of a craftsman in the Fab 7x7 who works on Rolex on the cheap. He took care of mine when the clutch went. Genuine parts. In kind of a scary way, he is kinda like the Unabomber…all tucked away in his little shop as he works…

If you’re going to move to Millbrae, you’re going to need to up your watch game :wink: