Ok, This is Getting Ridiculous

Need 6 options!!!

1. male
  2. female
  3. m to f
  4. f to m
  5. hermaphrodite
  6. asexual

NY recognizes over 30 different gender types. This is is what your government is busy doing for you. Forget solving the housing crisis or getting their budgets in order. They spend their time debating how many genders should be recognized.

1 Like

Now Iā€™m extremely curious, would you mind listing all 30 of thoseā€¦ :rofl:

1 Like

Straight from the NYC website:

2 Likes

I am getting one for my dogā€¦lol

1 Like

I donā€™t get the difference between androgyne and androgenous, male to female and mtf, female to male and ftm! :laughing:

2 Likes

Oh, sheeet, wifey is not going to be happy when I tell her thisā€¦

:scream: :disappointed_relieved: :sob:

Doesnā€™t a judge have better cases to hear than about something already discussed and appealed and overturned? Throw the case out, idiot!!!

2 Likes

Well, at least humans are still allowed to be fed grains and develop a fatty liver. Count your blessings.

? The problem here was not providing the patient pain-relieving medication, not that a doctor refused to murder a patientā€“even at the patientā€™s request. Thatā€™s a really BS article trying to force doctors with a conscience to have to participate with assisted suicide.

And can I state the obvious??? Probably 95% of people are capable of killing themselves if they really want to. Swallow a bottle of sleeping pills, leave the car on in the closed garage. Why do people feel the need to force someone else to pull the trigger?

The car in the garage doesnā€™t work anymore. Car emissions are too clean. A Ford exec tried it with an Excusrion and it didnā€™t work.

1 Like

I thought they do that all the time at Kaiser??? (no hate mail, pleaseā€¦)

That reminds meā€¦I really gotta get off of Kaiser insuranceā€¦ Theyā€™re great with kids, but the stories Iā€™ve heard regarding adultsā€¦ :frowning:

Its the low cost plan for a reasonā€¦

Maybe use a Volvo? :stuck_out_tongue:

I donā€™t know. I know a lot of people whoā€™ve died from drugs including Nitrous Oxide. Canā€™t be that hard. And then thereā€™s 18 story buildings. Even 6 stories works pretty well from the pool of blood I saw outside next to my dorm. :frowning:

Maybe some people are so vain that they want to die intact for the open casket funeralā€¦

Nitrous and a bag over your head. You can feel good while you do it.

I have had nothing but good experiences from Kaiser. They lose lots of money on my care but they donā€™t skimp on anything

1 Like

Sheriff, thanks for sharing that. Itā€™s good to hear success stories.

Weā€™ve had good experiences with my kids for sure. But Iā€™ve heard some serious stories regarding adults that worry me a bit. :frowning: