One Out of Every 20 Americans Is Now a Millionaire

Just messing with you Yoda. May the Force be with you :slight_smile:

We do make odd choices when it comes to simplification.
ā€œI love you.ā€
ā€œI love ice cream.ā€ :smiley:

Have always hate the design of the homo sapiens languages, the grammar doesnā€™t follow the thought process. Languages should be redesigned, while at it, might as well design one language for all Earthlings.

Languages homo sapiens hate because thought process not follow :smile:

People tried that already. Itā€™s called Esperanto.

Created by Russians wonā€™t be popular. Need one created by America and accepted by China.

??? I think you confused Poland with Russiaā€¦ :rofl:

Poland is part of the Russian empire then. In my earlier post, I mentioned I learn this from the reverse polish way from the early HP calculatoršŸ˜€

Hmmā€¦ I wonder why bitcoin is so popular nowā€¦ it wasnā€™t invented by America or Chinaā€¦ :thinking:

Friend,

Bitcoin is money, money transcends nationalities, race, religion and whatever boundaries :laughing:
Language is cultural, very different.

I think every one out of 5 people in the Bay area is Millionaire now. Median home price already $1m in many places.

That sounds about right, if you made it to the 1% in America then you probably only made it to the 5% in the Bay Area. However if you are an old straight married white man (like @Elt1 :rofl:) you would probably need like $50 million to be amongst the top one percent of your kind in the Bay Areaā€¦ :money_mouth_face:

The top ten percent in the BA is in the top 1% of the USā€¦
The anti one percenters are attacking pretty much every one on this forum.
And as far as $50m and aboveā€¦ That is a very small number of people in the BA or even the whole countryā€¦

1 Like

Yesā€¦ if you are not old white and male then you pretty much have minimal chancesā€¦ :rofl:

Is that a challenge?

Umā€¦ donā€™t be too full of yourself nowā€¦ I remember the last time you revealed anything about your financial situation you are quite some distance away from that numberā€¦ :laughing:

Show me the money in the bank, though not a good suggestion, and I will believe you.

Great suggestion!!! :rofl:

莫ę¬ŗ少幓ēŖ® - Donā€™t laugh at the poor young man

Itā€™s in the cash value of my life insurance policy.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Youā€™re not that young anymoreā€¦ :rofl: