Palo Alto Rocking overlists

Your husband is a caucasian?

Same - but i am not diverse :stuck_out_tongue:

Um… the most diverse town in Bay Area is Vallejo…

MV looks diverse enough. PA is becoming more and more asian. MP seems also diverse so far.

Nice list… But can you afford to buy onto this list? If you can, I don’t think you need the list. :star_struck: If you cannot, then then you don’t need list either. :sob:

The list is way too snobby… would be nice to own one home in each of those cities though… :wink:

Prefer to have one mistress in each of those cities :man_juggling:

Again… :rofl:

Are you sure you are to the task? Seems rather daunting…

1 Like

West Sunnyvale has good jewish crowd and very diverse neighborhood.

http://www.sphds.org/school/contact-us/

1 Like

But that means you need to maintain residence (either rent or buy) for each mistress. :heart_eyes: Ouch… For the super rich.

1 Like

Women are easy to please. Initially, show that you care for & pamper them as if they are princesses. Spend a little fortune. Later, once you seize their love, say you are running out of money, they would give you money to work on another mistress. This is the secret… don’t tell anyone :slight_smile:

I am part Caucasian.

1 Like

The house went pending just 3 weeks after. I am curious what it sold for.

Probably just under ask but over 7M.

https://www.redfin.com/CA/Palo-Alto/2140-Bryant-St-94301/home/1111797

Pending at 8.25. Damn! I guess this saves you two years to get to the shovel ready stage, but this lot isn’t nearly as nice as the Washington lot.

If anyone invested in that Realtyshares deal by Lamb it looks like it’s going to payout nicely. The more I think about it the supply of lots like this in PA is minuscule. Most give you 50’ of frontage just like Bryant.

1 Like

This sounds like waste of money. I remember seeing a super large lot 7-8 months ago for 3.5. The house is not even that large.

Sounds like you missed a deal :frowning:

Holy moly. Sold for 7.54

Looks like I was closest. Tomato owes me a beer :grin: