Poll: overall RE LTV

Ok got it. Manch may have a higher CENT

Yes he mightā€¦ :smile:

Well, $7.5M CENT for manch is given by BAGB.

4 houses of $1M each = $4M
Primary = $1.5M
Business = $1M
Stocks = $1.5M
Total $8M.
How much debt? 1/3? Then is $5.3M which is less than wuā€™s CENT of $6.8M

BAGB, how did you arrive at $7.5M?

Did I? I forgot that I tagged Manch to 7.5. Maybe he said something and I made a quick guess based on his comment.

I think your analysis is more credible than my quick guess

@BAGB pulled that figure out of his ass.

Also I have questions about your analysis:

1. how did you come up with 4 houses at $1M each?

I remember he said he owns a property in Sacramento and one in Sonoma. Other than that, he also seems to have a property in San Jose (near east lake restaurant) where he used to live. Iā€™m not sure if he has converted it into a rental or sold it.

1. how did you come up with $1.5M for his primary residence? I believe he lives in SF so maybe you are right.

2. how did you come up with $1M for his business? Iā€™m sure this is a very random guess.

3. how did you come up with $1.5M for stocks? Again, very random guess.

He tripped his stock so 1.5M has turned into 4.5M. Maybe my guess is closer

see bold inside [ ]
Ok, seem to overestimate his CENT.
3x600 = $1.8M
primary = $1.5M
business = $1M
stocks = $1.5M
Total $5.8M, after debt $3.8M, much less than yours. So BAGB is right that you have more, thousand apologies.

Oh greatā€¦ :rofl:

So I should eat nothing but eggs and steak? :smile:

Ask your doctor

I have just decided to triple my egg and steak intake based on this conversationā€¦

You guys are missing some houses. He also has at least one property in West Oakland if I remember correctly.

1 Like

No, only @sfdragonboy has a multiplex there.

No please do a search thereā€¦I am positive he has something in West Oakland, unless he sold itā€¦

Umā€¦ yes, Iā€™ll drive around that neighborhood at least 10 times a day starting today in hope of spotting him thereā€¦ :rofl:

I mean search his posts here :expressionless: but yes now that you mention it, even better if you can drive around West Oakland :sunny:

Ok Iā€™ll keep you posted with my findingsā€¦ :rofl:

He got a townhouse :house_with_garden:

He claimed that he started to buy one house per year from 2011, so he should have at least 6 houses

He still own the townhouse in evergreen.
Should have total of minimum 5 rentals + 1 Primary (rehabbed).

Iā€™m going to stop keep track of other peopleā€™s properties nowā€¦ I got a headache today looking at just my own listā€¦ :nauseated_face:

1 Like