Sample SV startup earner, how he made through Bay Area life

ptiemann: 25M
hanera: 10.5M

Please drop my name from the list. Only list the rich people

I share the same goal as @Elt1. Just have more than @hanera. :wink:

But how much is @hanera? Without a number, how do you achieve your goal?

Hmm, you are aiming for 10.5M? 10.5 could easily become 15 in a few years

1 Like

Where’s my feeback on 10.5?!

1 Like

Manch: 7.5M

Latest update

I am going to buy pteiman futures. He is getting richer by the minute… Better than bitcoins.

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Please stick with my original list…

Your copyright is retained. We can make it better

Your original list is alright except for one glaring fault: you are not on it. :joy:

The revised lists also omitted the author’s name. They copied everything from me!!! :rofl:

I am honored you folks think i am worth so much. I am a poor W2 wage slave.

W2 wage earner may be a slave, but it would be inaccurate to call a 700k wage earner as poor

Clearly you guys have too much time on your hands…

1 Like

obviously, that or people don’t know what to do for holidays and keep bashing bitcoin here :slight_smile:

Not really ! Bitcoin or crypto is a bubble every experienced investor knows !

This week is very important for me to calculate all P/L and make adjustments to stocks (Tax loss Harvesting), prepare for coming april tax filing, and plan for 2018 investments.

Presently, I am reviewing/evaluating 150 stocks ! I am still running out of time !!

When I get tired of that, I visit reddit and this forums to relax !!!:rofl:

3 Likes

@hanera, please update @harriet and @tomato’s net worths based on their input… :rofl:

Have to presume is not out of jealousy but just a personal goal to hit $10M :grin: as speculated by BAGB.

Assuming all $10M is in AAPLs (of course not true but just for fun, let assume so).
$10M of AAPL yields about $150k dividends today, dividend growth is at about 10% per year.
So if you’re not saving $150k less 15% tax = $128k p.a. & grow more than 10% p.a., you’ve no chance to overtake. Btw, historical 10 year appreciation = 20.89% p.a. i.e. $12M at the end of next year, $14.6M two years later, $17.67M three years later, over $20M :star_struck: by the end of 4th year… YTD is 45.70% :joy:

elt1 and manch,
Is your current strategy able to achieve those returns :wink:

Past history is not a guarantee of future return… AAPL could face permanent decline in which case they could overtake you with ease, since your portfolio is very lopsided with AAPL. On the other hand, if AAPL kept delivering you will probably leave them in the dust… :star_struck:

10% gain a year is realistic but not really a goal for me. Counting income and appreciation

1 Like