Snap closes below $17 IPO price amid fears insiders will dump shares

Could be Mr Ma knows how to monetize :slight_smile: This horse is as good as Jack.

NO, Still Risky. SNAP going down after results is very much expected and plenty of people took put option or shorting.

1 Like

Snap Inc. snaps up San Francisco office in SoMa

Looks like they’re expanding the SF office. I had high hopes for this company but I guess it’s getting really close to twitter…

1 Like

Manch, I agree with you. Its like the old song that most of you have never heard of.

Amber dumped Elon Musk, and he was so depressed he almost bailed on the Model 3 unveil. Haha. Also look at the stock price of Snap.

Come on, Elon does not sleep alone… (unlike me after Sunday…don’t go Sweetie!!!)

Now I heard there are models for hire…

OK, bad joke. But the funniest thing is Elon Musk asking the Rolling Stone interviewer if she knew anyone he can date. Haha… Even billionaire Iron Man has trouble meeting women? C’mon now.

Let’s be real. At that level it’s about the lifestyle the money can buy you. They aren’t for hire, but they aren’t going to date someone who isn’t wealthy either.

Interesting… but is this fake news??? I had always thought Elon doesn’t have a whole lot of attachment to women. Certainly, power/fame/money should be more important to him than a woman.

Then he heaves a sigh and ends his effort at composure. “I just broke up with my girlfriend,” he says hesitantly. “I was really in love, and it hurt bad.”

He pauses and corrects himself: “Well, she broke up with me more than I broke up with her, I think.”

Thus, the answer to the question posed earlier: It felt unexpectedly, disappointingly, uncontrollably horrible to launch the Model 3. “I’ve been in severe emotional pain for the last few weeks,” Musk elaborates. “Severe. It took every ounce of will to be able to do the Model 3 event and not look like the most depressed guy around. For most of that day, I was morbid. And then I had to psych myself up: drink a couple of Red Bulls, hang out with positive people and then, like, tell myself: ‘I have all these people depending on me. All right, do it!’”

Minutes before the event, after meditating for pretty much the first time in his life to get centered, Musk chose a very telling song to drive onstage to: “R U Mine?” by the Arctic Monkeys.

Musk discusses the breakup for a few more minutes, then asks, earnestly, deadpan, “Is there anybody you think I should date? It’s so hard for me to even meet people.” He swallows and clarifies, stammering softly, “I’m looking for a long-term relationship. I’m not looking for a one-night stand. I’m looking for a serious companion or soulmate, that kind of thing.”

Wow, maybe our Ms. @harriet would be puuuurfect??? Imagine that red envelope!!! You could fit a Model S in it (no, don’t go cheap Elon with a Model 3)!!!

:rofl: I can dust off my old connections for @harriet in case she’s really interested… yes, I’m also tempted by the red envelope, let’s be honest… :rofl:

1 Like

Who is Amber Heard, the actress that has the billionaire CEO so hung up?

Heard is only 31, but she has had quite a career and continues to take on bigger acting roles. In 2017, she appeared as Mera, the queen of Atlantis, in “Justice League,” and she’ll probably have a more substantial role in 2018’s “Aquaman.” She’s also an advocate for women, especially those who are victims of domestic violence.

Heard was born in Austin, Texas, in 1986. When she was 17, she dropped out of high school and moved to Los Angeles to pursue an acting and modelling career.

I repeat: NEVER invest in men with supermodel/actress girlfriends or wives. Never, ever!

1 Like

Um… please don’t use that as an excuse to alleviate your “jealousy and regret” over missing out on tsla’s 1000% run up…

Well, less chance of wandering eyes, getting in trouble for sexual harrassment, getting ousted, so that more attention can be had for that widget that made them famous in the first place. I say, date the supermodel!!!

A smart man once told me he had a handgun in his house even though he had kids. I asked him wasn’t he worried that his boys would be curious and take it out and potentially hurt themselves or you? He said, no, I already took care of the curiosity by letting them play with it (hopefully with no real bullets in it) and now they could care less. Once you have the supermodel, practically anyone else ain’t gonna cut it, right? Now, that didn’t stop Hugh Grant though…

Anytime musk is in Fremont or Nevada fixing the model 3 you know his heart is not into it. He would much rather fly back to LA fooling around with models and actresses.

Dump the stock!

Oh hell no… go tell the bitcoin people to dump their coins first!

1 Like

Bitcoin = Sham

A fool and his/her money is soon parted…

1 Like

Look at this

“In September 2011, Grant had a daughter, Tabitha, with Tinglan Hong, a receptionist at a Chinese restaurant in London.[147][148][149] His daughter’s Chinese name is Xiao Xi, meaning “happy surprise”.[150] Grant and Hong had a “fleeting affair”, according to his publicist.[148] Grant has said that Hong has been “badly treated” by the media; the press intrusion prevented him from attending the birth of his daughter, with Hong obtaining an injunction to allow him to visit them in peace.[147] In September 2012 Grant had a second child, John Mungo Grant, with Swedish television producer Anna Eberstein. He subsequently reunited with Hong, with whom he had his third child, Felix Grant, in 2013.[151][152] Grant and Eberstein then had a second child, Grant’s fourth, in December 2015.[153]”