Speaking of transparency. Flynn resigns, Benghazi for years but not for this traitor?

The media? I thought I said bring proof, his words!!!:stuck_out_tongue:

Oh my God! You bring something from the media? Aren’t you listening to your emperor? The media is lying!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Did you read the direct quotes? Just go on youtube and search. Obama was constantly blaming Bush.

There’s literally thousands of clips of Obama blaming Bush.

1 Like

You don’t get it, do you? You are engaging in the same thing this administration engages in. Total deflection of what the real problems in this country are right now. We are a ship and it’s sinking. And that Russian iceberg caused a lot of damage in the image of this country.

So, whatever Obama said, it was said in a national arena and with a degree of diplomacy. Obama got the worst economy ever in the modern times. And I have read many idiots thinking that he got an economy as Twhitler got these days. They suffer amnesia, a very convenient one.
Oh, I remember, Obama’s apologetic tone. He got ripped by the republicans, but here we have, a traitor in the white house, kissing Putin’s behind all the time, and even calling us criminals. Yes, he said we weren’t that innocent compared to the KGB’s, his boss Putin’s ex department…Oh boy, that kissing sound is heard around the world!

Disgraceful. Yesterday, the idiot in the white house, not knowing anything about protocol, mumbling English as he reads the notes, interrupts the King of Jordan in his speech to let him know “buahhhhh!..I inherited a mess King, believe me, I inherited a mess” like if the king is a voter of some sorts. Jesus! When is this arseh…e going to grow up a pair? By the way, the king spoke good English, the guy next to him? I don’t know but I think he was a 5th grader.

This administration is a mess! We have Jared Kushner going to Iraq, Tiller hasn’t even been there at all but here we have, Twhitler’s son in law sitting with Iraqi military people, on the traditional negotiation table, with Twhitler’s personal bodyguard Schiller? can’t remember his name, who gets a special printed tag with his name on the table as if he is a representative of the government. And the guy, is wearing a sport coat with the Adidas name on it. WTF? Who voted for these arsejoles?

Then, we have Ivanka. Sitting next to Merkel, and the Japanese guy and probably will be next to the guy from China. Wow! These foreign dignitaries must feel so degraded, so in need of grabbing a couple of bucks and give them to these peddlers. They feel that they came to apply for a job or to sell or buy something. So ridiculous. Can we say **NEPOTISM AND KLEPTOCRACY?

http://www.alternet.org/news-amp-politics/white-men-flee-trumps-approval-rating-drops

Lol. So first you say Obama didn’t blame Bush. Now you want to argue how he did it with diplomacy.

It seems business and consumer confidence are the highest in years. Labor force participation is increasing. Stock market is near all-time highs. The economy is adding more jobs than expected each month.

The bunch of inept people eating each other, enjoy the show!

I am getting my pants wet, not because I am old, but because I almost died laughing to the explanation of Bannon’s departure from the security council…“he was keeping tabs on Flynn”…HAHAHAHAHA :stuck_out_tongue:

Lol, you were criticizing posting something from the media. You post stuff from sites that are as legit as Breitbart.

Psssttt…address the nepotism will ya?

Again, I am going to ask anybody this: Is there any not smart person thinking this is the strongest president ever?

This idiot keeps adding controversy after controversy, golfing every weekend, reading what people think of him on Twitter? Wow!
Isn’t he tired of spending $ millions in the process, instead of spending his time in something benefiting the country. Now the cry baby wants to find out who is criticizing him?

How about ISIS?

How about those Syrians gassed by their government?

Please raise your hand!

SAN FRANCISCO — Twitter sued the federal government on Thursday to block the unmasking of an anonymous account that had been posting critical messages about the Trump administration, setting up a clash over digital privacy.

The social media company disclosed in a federal court filing that it had a received a summons to reveal the identity of a Twitter account with the handle @ALT_USCIS, which was one of several so-called rogue Twitter accounts run by people claiming to be dissident current or former employees of the federal government. The account in question frequently criticized the Trump administration’s immigration policies and enforcement.

Stop the presses!

We all knew the commies were hiding this important information. Right comrade?

Why? You don’t address things. You just change topic and post a new article from another click-bait website.

If you think we’ve done nothing on ISIS, then you should do some reading.

Because I go to the point of the disaster this country is getting into, not what Obama or Hillary did or said. The liar in chief is in the Mar A Lago hotel racking up money to his coffer, I mean, white house now.

Stay awake my friend, you are so blind you haven’t felt that sticky thing behind you.

NO COMMENTS!

:stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue:

Anybody remembers where Camp Davis is?

Oh, it’s located inside Mar A Lago! :scream:

Does anybody know the situation room is in Mar A Lago or the White House? :sleeping:

Poor precedent, so tired of working hard he needs another round of golf. At $3 M a pop :mask:

Hmmmmm…huh? LOL?
It must be Obama’s fault now.:stuck_out_tongue:

The showing was the weakest in nearly a year and followed two robust increases.

Private jobs are the indicator of economic health.

Please, any smart person not laughing about this?

Is this clown really our president?

From the darkness of the internet…

Donald J. Drumpf, is the greatest charlatan the world has ever known, and he continues to demonstrate that he is a naïve, ignorant, delusional, unethical, disingenuous, divisive, inarticulate, incompetent, hypocritical, thin-skinned, grossly narcissistic sociopath; an uncouth, arrogant, autocratic, bloviating, bullying, misogynistic, pathological fabulator and congenital liar, and a political neophyte, with a febrile brain that continues “status twitterus” (a dangerous mental condition in which twittering fits follow one another without recovery of consciousness between them)—in sum, a classic, “Dunning-Kruger” / “Peter Principle” affectee—utterly unfit to be POTUS.

Drumpf’s sole reason for being has only ever been to feed his insatiable narcissism, and underpin his—always exaggerated—wealth. Anyone that thinks that he has ever had any sense of service other than self-service, or that a man who has spent his entire adult life promoting his vulgar “brand” and the many scams to which he has licensed his name—at the cost of, usually, the “poorly educated”—now cares one iota about anyone else, or that he or his familial/crony parasites will pass up any opportunity to monetise his presidency, is naive—in the extreme.

Demonstrably, Drumpf is an idiot; had he not been born into great wealth it’s likely he would now be living under an overpass somewhere. Yet the “poorly educated” have elected this “bouffanted buffoon” to be POTUS, making the U.S. the laughing stock of the world.

Drumpf has no principles nor firm policies and offers only delusionary or naively simple answers to complex problems. How then can the presidency of George Will’s “bloviating ignoramus” possibly end other than in some tragedy for the country?

“The mystery is how anyone finds him acceptable.”—Kathleen Parker (2016).