Speaking of transparency. Flynn resigns, Benghazi for years but not for this traitor?

TRUMP DOESN’T ATTACK RUSSIA NOR PUTIN.

WHY THAT LOVE FOR PUTIN? HE OWES THEM MONEY?

I wanted to place so many postings, but I am content with this. It explains the current situation to a peep.

"This is someone else’s post.

I am a Republican. I am more Conservative than not. I could not, in good conscience, and did not, vote for Donald Trump.
I try to understand those who did vote for Donald Trump, as there are many legitimate reasons why they did so: concerns over jobs, border security, terrorism, etc. are real and pressing issues. However, despite the fact that many voted for him with good intentions, the dangers of Donald Trump are real, and we must as a nation now come to terms with what we’ve done.

His supporters would rather see America destroyed than admit they were wrong. I have voted Republican all my life. My morals and faith wouldn’t allow me to vote for Trump because he’s a liar and a racist. I cannot put party before my beliefs. I served for 26 years in the military and view it as my duty to do what’s best for America. It’s pretty simple to me - if I fall in line and support a racist president, I am supporting racism. I cannot do that. I have biracial children. I am in an interracial marriage. I served alongside every race and religion during a 26 years military career including combat deployments. We are in trouble here. We need to come together and get him out of office for AMERICA.

Donald Trump is dishonest. <-----No kidding!

Donald Trump lies compulsively. <--------Double "no kidding!"

Donald Trump has no moral compass.

Donald Trump is small-minded, and vindictive.

Donald Trump is a fatalist, whose philosophy in life is “screw or be screwed”.

Donald Trump has no history of Faith, yet now professes to be a true Christian. <----Any no smart guy still thinking he is a Christian guy? Really?

Donald Trump has no history of being Pro-Life, yet now poses as an anti-abortionist.

Donald Trump embodies the rich elite, aloof “1%”, yet now postures as a “man of the people”. <—:laughing:

Donald Trump evaded Military Service, yet now claims he understands ISIS better than our Generals.

Donald Trump’s companies declared bankruptcy on numerous occasions.

Donald Trump took advantage of every conceivable loophole in our tax codes.

Donald Trump took on massive amounts of debt that his companies couldn’t possibly repay.

Donald Trump’s business abuses contributed materially to the Financial Meltdown/Great Recession.

Donald Trump is leading the effort to roll back the very same Dodd-Frank regulations that were designed to keep us from ever again being subject to this type of financial abuse by Wall Street/Big Business. <------:scream:

Donald Trump is embracing in that effort the very same Jamie Dimon, billionaire banker and Head of JP Morgan Chase, who was one of the leading villains in the 2008 Financial Meltdown/Great Recession.

Donald Trump has been compromised by the forces of extremism. When the media was uniformly against Trump, the only news agency other than Fox that embraced him was Breitbart News. The resulting relationship with Steve Bannon is perhaps the gravest concern of all. <-----:scream:

Donald Trump is now setting policy, and sending members of our Armed Forces into harm’s way, on the counsel of a racist, anti-Semitic, anarchist whose expressed desire it is to “bring everything crashing down and destroy today’s establishment”.

The world is laughing at us. We’ve made a mistake. Instead of pointing fingers, or assigning blame let’s fix this. This country belongs to US, not Donald Trump or any party.

If you think all these Russia connections are just a coincidence, you must be an idiot. <----:smile:

Russia intervened to get Trump elected NOT because they like him and will find him easy to deal with but because they needed him to destabilize America, weaken it and thus make Russia a bigger and stronger player in the international stage. A weak America will enable Russia et al to upset the existing world order, something the Soviets couldn’t do in 40 yrs of cold war.

Where IS the line for Trump supporters? At what point does America come before party?

There are no Democrats, Republicans, Libertarians, or Greens anymore. You are either an American or a Trump supporter.

You can’t be both. You either love America, or you love this corrupt regime. History will judge us for what we do now."

Now I get why you want free healthcare so bad. You must have ulcers, high blood pressure, and be on the verge of a stroke when you believe stuff like that. You sound as nutty as the Obama birthers who kept saying he was Kenyan. What happened to those people? Oh, the rest of the world decided they were nutjobs, and they have zero credibility about anything.

What a dumb!

Speaking of nuts or liars, whichever is convenient for this topic…

Pixie man, forgetting everything. Amnesia is taking over this administration.

Oh boy!

Manafort just signed up as a foreign agent? And he said that applies “retroactively”?

Does that mean we had 2 foreign agents working for Twhitler handling classified information and sending it to their bosses the Russians and Turkish?:scream:

Then, a hotel in Canada with the Twhitler name on it was stripped of it by the Russians which were in bed with him and are worried that the investigations can link them to the Manchurian candidate in the white house. That’s the second hotel, the other one in Azerbaijan was left unfinished, the one built in society with Twhitler and the Iranian republic guard. Nice fighting terrorism.

Jared Kushner in bed with whoever lends him money? Even the bank laundering money for Putin?

The same AG lied under oath meeting the Russian ambassador? Wow! So much about law and order.

Then, the liar in the white house can’t stop lying. Obama tapped his phones he said once. Then, the liar said he had tapes of his meeting with Comey. He promised to release them, but later, on another twist of his dead brain he said no tapes are there. After so many lies, I would be an idiot to believe whatever he says.

What’s that unstoppable love for Russia from these republican traitors?

Ohhhhh…it’s money! For money they are willing to sell the US.

Nice deal you are getting Putin! :smiling_imp:

Let’s keep the audience captivated!

Keep selling America one deal at a time! :laughing:

Russia, if you are listening, I hope you are able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing.

The traitor, kissing Putin’s behind president can’t stop showing his profound love for Russia. Wow!

This traitor, psycho, liar, attacking the press and women, golfing every weekend on our expense, needs to shut the hell up and become presidential.

We got to stop tippy toeing. We have to call this president as he calls others, a vulgar person and a…I will save my words, this video explains something I agree with.

**THIS IS GETTING SO BORING FOR THOSE OUT OF POLITICS, BUT FUNNY FOR THOSE WHO SEE HOW THE MAKE A DEAL GUY IS LOSING HIS MIND OVER WHAT HE SAYS ONE DAY. THE POOR GUY IS NOT A PRESIDENTIAL QUALITY.

THE G20 WAS DECLARED AS THE MEETING WHERE THE GROUP BECAME A G19 AND THE LOSS OF THE USA AS A WORLD CLASS LEADER.**

** I WONDER WHAT WAS IN THE MINDS OF THOSE VOTING FOR THIS CLOWN?**

BY LEONARD PITTS, JR.
lpitts@miamiherald.com

Dear Colleagues:

We’re doing it again.

Remember last year’s campaign? Remember how dogged and relentless we were in covering Hillary Clinton’s sloppy handling of her emails? Remember the comparatively free ride we gave Donald Trump despite his repeated demonstrations that he was unserious, unsound and unfit? Remember all the hand wringing afterward about how we had embraced a false equivalence?

Apparently, we learned no lesson from that.

I keep reading and seeing all these stories on America’s political polarization, the great divide between left and right. Ted Koppel did a couple such reports for “CBS News Sunday Morning,” Robert Samuelson wrote a column on it for The Washington Post, Andrew Soergel pondered the question in U.S. News and World Report.

We have explored the role of social media, the loss of the Fairness Doctrine and the city/country divide in creating this break. But no one — at least, no one I’ve seen — has explored what seems to me the most glaringly obvious factor. We are not, after all, divided because Americans pulled back from the center and retreated into extremism.

**No, we are divided because one party did. And it wasn’t the <----:scream:Democrats.

Our political thinking being as fixedly bipolar as it is, many people will read the foregoing as an endorsement of the Democratic Party. It emphatically is not. Democrats are very often disorderly, disputatious, and downright dumb, not to mention stunningly bad at deciding and conveying what they stand for. <------:scream:

In other words, they are pretty much what they were 30 years ago. The same cannot be said of the GOP. Consider a few recent headlines:

The Republican White House closes press briefings to cameras.

The president issues coarse, sexist insults to the hosts of a morning news show.

We learn he allegedly threatened them with an unflattering story in The National Enquirer.

He tweets a juvenile video of him “wrestling” a cable news network.

Oh, and a guest on a “news” program he admires claims America has kidnapped children and used them to establish a secret colony. On Mars. <------:smile::sweat_smile::laughing:

That’s all in the last few days. And it’s been a pretty average last few days. By next week there will be a new list, equally outrageous. This is reality now.

A party that once provided a sober conservative counterweight to the Democrats’ more liberal impulses has flat out lost its mind, given itself over to rage, fear, schoolyard taunts and bizarre conspiracy theories. Which leaves me impatient with those who frame our political divide as if the issue were that left and right had equally abandoned the center. No fair observer can believe that.

To the contrary, it becomes more obvious every day that we are where we are because something is very wrong with the GOP. To not acknowledge and report that, apparently out of some misguided notion that doing so wouldn’t be “fair and balanced” is, in itself, deeply unfair and unbalanced. In our terror of being called biased, we in media have neutered ourselves, abandoned our watchdog function.

We end up having mannered debates over whether to call the president’s dozens of lies lies. Meantime, America’s international prestige is eroding, its government is paralyzed, its friends are worried, its enemies emboldened.

Enough. You will never find answers where you are scared to ask questions. Here’s what we should be asking:

How did the GOP get this way? And how can the right right itself?

Yes, I know some people will call those questions biased. Fine.

But I call them journalism. <------------:tada::boom:

**HE NEEDS TO BE REMOVED FROM OFFICE.

FROM THE WORDS OF THE SON OF ONE OF THE MOST ADMIRED REPUBLICAN PRESIDENTS.**

Do you ever form your own thought or just repeat what you hear? It seems all you do is quote things. When you do use your own words, it’s obvious you have zero understanding of the topic at hand.

Comey, you mean the guy that violated his own agency’s rules on classified information?

I am so glad no republican comes to defend their daddy, the sellout Russian traitor Twhitler. The one bending over Putin and stating he had talked about a security deal for hacking, for what he later changed saying that it didn’t mean it would be done, it was just a talk…LOL…I am peeing in my pants now!

Oh, wait!..I got one here, criticizing me for not forming my own opinion but then the poor soul brings a link…which is not his own thought. :laughing:

What’s the obsession, the traitor instinct of betraying our country for a few bucks from these republicans? I hope somebody gets the electric chair, the lethal injection, or if they want me, I will volunteer for the firing squad.

Trump administration officials huddled privately on Capitol Hill last week as part of a bid to weaken legislation that would slap new sanctions on Russia and Iran, The Daily Beast has learned.

A top Treasury Department official met with House leadership staffers and committee aides last Thursday to discuss changing a key component of the Senate bill which was sent to the House for approval after a procedural violation stalled it for weeks, two congressional aides with knowledge of the meeting told The Daily Beast.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-admin-lobbied-lawmakers-to-weaken-russia-sanctions/ar-BBE9yYf?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=ientp

Manafort
Kushner
Dumb Jr.
Flynn
Peter Smith
Bannon
Kelly con-way
Jeff Sessions, the very AG lied under oath not meeting the Russians. Liar! Should resign for lying!

And other Twhitler cabinet members contacted, at least 20 proved times, the Russians after they were told the Russians had very powerful information to throw dirt on Hillary Clinton and for what Dumb Jr showed up at a meeting with a Russian envoy. That itself speaks of collusion.

This is what we became recently, we lost the leadership of the free world.
Nobody wants to talk to the bully and liar.

Adding more gas to the fire…:scream: