Speaking of transparency. Flynn resigns, Benghazi for years but not for this traitor?

LOSER!
I wonder when he is going to ban the Saudis? And why this coward of a president, after criticizing Obama for not saying “Radicals Muslims” went to a gathering with a bunch of Muslims and didn’t call the radical Muslims right there?

Money! Money! Those golf courses and licensed hotels in the Muslim countries are the indicative of a corrupt president who looks out for his pocket.

Tom Cotton, the traitor writing a letter to Iran saying they would stop the Obama agreement with them, was shut down big time by this high intelligence officer who told him “now you are into politics, not my area of expertise” when the idiot started mumble jumble about the past administration.

Speaking of Iran, I believe those republicans on that signed letter are going to come up doing what they promised, right? No! The cowards won’t do it! They are as flakes as a flea! :laughing:

Here, the NSA chief speaks about Russian interference in our political process, this is not BS, this is real, and only those unpatriotic losers, kissing Russian money can deny what’s going on.

http://www.learnprogress.org/nsa-chief-destroys-senator/?utm_content=buffere019f&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Still crying over last year’s election? 2020 is a long ways away. You have 3 and maybe 7 long years to go.

Oh…I see one!

At least this idiot knows how to complete a sentence. :laughing:

What’s the love of these crooks for anything Russia? Money? Up to their behinds with the Russians, so much for patriotism

Former Soviet Counterintelligence Officer at Meeting With Donald Trump Jr. and Russian Lawyer

You should calm down. We don’t have national healthcare. I wonder if stress due to politics is a pre-existing condition? It may not be covered once Obamacare is gone. Healthcare might get really expensive for you.

I am having so much fun lately, I think I am going to buy depends. So much fun watching these idiots perjuring themselves, lying after lying with no end. Gee, I think it rhymed!

The commander draft dodger, the liar in chief received a challenge he can’t resist. As a commander, he needs to prove his troops he is the strongest one.:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Kristin Beck, transgender Navy SEAL hero: ‘Let’s meet face to face and you tell me I’m not worthy’

And, ladies and gentlemen, meet your ignorant mumble jumbling bully president being so stupid when, without knowing anything about diplomacy, he offended the Lebanese primer minister by attacking Hezbollah, which is a part of his government.

That means, he let a terrorist be in the white house. Right

Remember when being president meant that, even if you pitched yourself as a man of the people, it was considered embarrassing when you didn’t know the names of world leaders? No? Well, it happened! But that’s not the universe we live in anymore. Not even close.

In the opening remarks of a joint press conference with Lebanese prime minister Saad Hariri, President Trump made the seemingly banal observation that “Lebanon is on the front lines in the fight against ISIS, Al Qaeda, and Hezbollah.”

But Trump made a mistake, and not a small one. In reality, Hezbollah — the radical Shiite organization that the U.S. classifies as a terrorist organization, and which is closely allied with Iran — has long been a power broker in Lebanon, and is now an important part of Hariri’s cabinet. Trump, was, in effect, insulting the prime minister to his face.

Oh boy! The liar in the white house is simply putting it this way, a disgrace when it comes to show some respect for any foreign dignitary. Yes “Enrique” as he calls the Mexican president, while the guy very humble calls him Mr. President.

READ THE LIAR IN CHIEF TELLING “ENRIQUE” TO NOT LET THE MEDIA KNOW HE IS NOT PAYING FOR THE WALL::rofl:
PEÑA NIETO:
And on the other issue, Mr. President, on trade I think we are moving forward in a very positive fashion, especially through the dialogue both of our teams are holding. You have a very big mark on our back, Mr. President, regarding who pays for the wall. This is what I suggest, Mr. President – let us stop talking about the wall. I have recognized the right of any government to protect its borders as it deems necessary and convenient. But my position has been and will continue to be very firm saying that Mexico cannot pay for that wall.<---------:sweat_smile:

TRUMP
But you cannot say that to the press. The press is going to go with that and I cannot live with that. You cannot say that to the press because I cannot negotiate under those circumstances.

Can you believe we have REPUBLICAN terrorists predicting they will cause chit if any of the corrupt and sold out to the Russians Trumps are down by Muller?

We have the republicans supporters being very quiet about their fellow comrades killing people like ISIS has done in Europe, mowing people with cars.

Aren’t you going to comment comrade Russian lovers?

Oh…I forgot! Twhitler didn’t mock them at all as he has done with the judge Curiel “is that a Mexican judge”? or the mocking of his own republican congress “forcing him” to sign sanctions on his lover Putin.

What is sad, it is to read some posters here criticizing “liberals” for anything going on in this state, but are so dumb, excuse my language, to understand that liberalism is what is holding them safe in this state. I would love for them to move to the states where the Alt-Right is very predominant. My point is that they are cowards by not denouncing what’s going on with the nazi movement that doesn’t want them here. Again, yes, they don’t want you here! Did you understand? You are not welcome to this country if you are not white!

Burn this in your mind, read it, try to comprehend it. We have the most racist and stupid president in history not addressing the violence from a group that supported him during the elections and now are trying to cash in.

President Trump and Vice President Pence did not take their advice. Instead, they hid behind ambiguity and moral equivalence.

1 Like

A father of one of the white supremacists identified via social media wrote a letter denouncing his own son and telling him he is not welcome to family gatherings. That’s a real American for you.

Meanwhile, people who read me, people who are, can, and who knows, will be targets of opportunity for the white supremacists are very quiet, and who knows, in their world of ignorance they think they belong to the party that is protecting these criminals. Instead of criticizing the racism, they attack the political party that protects them from what is going on in this dormant racist White America that started to wake up with the complicity of their president who is not going, and won’t condemn them from the bottom of his heart. He can read the teleprompter, for what, again, he mocked others, but in his words, you can feel, hear, and guess it is just mumble jumble, the voice of a person, who like putting sanctions on Russia, is refusing to condemn those who put him in the white house, the racist and terrorist white supremacists that are in love with all Nazi Germany.

What a shame, the Nazis calling the dead girl “a fat person”? And not a single woman reading me is condemning her death? Like when the so called president said grab them by their…?

Fascist rhetoric coming to America and it’s repeated and kept quiet by those who would be their first victims. Only in America.

Yes, our dear comrade in the white house said “literally” that they are going to “clean” coal, yes, clean it so it becomes “clean”…:rofl:

It’s all on video…from Arizona’s rally!

McCain Just Exposed His Republican Colleague’s Shady Scheme To Undermine Russia Probe

John McCain is on a roll, once again living up to his “maverick” moniker, after years of going with the Republican flow. Not only did he announce today that he would not support the Graham-Cassidy Obamacare repeal bill sponsored by his Senate bestie, Lindsey Graham, he also laid into his longtime colleague, Senate Judiciary Chair, Chuck Grassley.

McCain spokeswoman, Julie Tarallo, released a statement this morning saying that Grassley’s Wedenesday letter to FBI chief Christopher Wray was “clearly” an effort to “distract” from Special Prosecutor Robert Mueller’s Russia probe. Grassley had asked Wray if the FBI had warned the Trump campaign about Russian invitations to collude in the 2016 presidential election:

Can you believe this SOB racist pig in the white house called people exercising their first amendment rights “SOBs”? Their vulgar president is at it again? SOB? Wow! ::triumph:

https://www.truthexam.com/2017/09/trump-says-wants-nfl-owners-fire-son-bitch-football-players-dont-stand-national-anthem/

[/quote]

I bet more than one poster here is going to express their disappointment. Right? Hmmm…me thinks some here support the racist in the white house so they ain’t going to say anything about this, they just browse and go hiding, as they always do.