Speaking of transparency. Flynn resigns, Benghazi for years but not for this traitor?

We should have equal treatment of both parties.

1 Like

Hillary paid a huge price, she lost…much worse than a few months in jail

1 Like

Yes Marcus, both parties should be held accountable for their mistakes. Don’t you find laughable that the same party that started and investigation on Hillary said at the same time “nothing there folks” but kept the same investigations over and over, and over but ended them up after closing them after the elections? The same party that gave us Reagan, the anti-commie Hollywood figure? How on earth his same party ruins his reputation by kissing the hand that has killed so many American operatives everywhere in the world? As the saying goes, a liberal is always a liberal, and a commie will be always a commie. KGB manual is all over this Russian intervention in our affairs.

Do you forget Commie, I mean, Comey, the FBI guy screwing everything up days prior to the voting day?

Do you forget the Yemen raid? Nothing gained, no usable intelligence, a tragedy for an American soldier, an American girl killed, and 30+ others killed. For nothing! And what does the so called president do? Blames the armed forces, and parades the widow of that soldier as trophy. For a failed raid?

Why are the republicans instigating things up? The so called president and cabinet member like Sessions asking the FBI and the security agencies to change the tone of both their investigations and their approach to how they do their job?

Why that love for anything Russian? Why? Because the emoluments clause is being disregarded. That clause has kept this country from ever electing a dirty president. Not now, it’s pretty obvious that any move the so called president does is about money to be made by him or his surrogates.

Checks and balances my dear comrade, that’s what’s at stake here. This administration has the $ sign all over their faces. You can see in Paul Ryan and McConnell’s face the idiocy of a group of people up to their behind in something sinister. They are as dirty as they come.

Oh, I am always sure to speak of what I think would come my and your way. These people are losing their integrity and the fear to be called up when they discriminate against Americans. They are calling names to their own constituents, to the people who are their bosses.

1 Like

That love for Russia…why?

http://www.dailykos.com/stories/2017/3/3/1639775/-Campaign-advisor-changes-story-and-now-contradicts-Trump-says-Donald-ordered-Ukraine-change-at-RNC?detail=facebook

And while Mike Pence was berating Hillary on forwarding unclassified email to a personal account, he was doing state business on an AOL account which got hacked… never mentioned it did he?

2 Likes

Thanks for proving my point. Look at all the anti-republican smear that instantly appeared vs the number of anti-democrat stuff that’s ever been posted here. No one cared about the Hillary email issue, but now people care about the Pence one? It goes back to my point that this place was almost completely silent about Obama and Hillary wrongs. Now that it’s Trump, people are livid over similar issues.

If you think Russia is our sworn enemy for life, why did the Obama administration let Russia buy 20% of the mining rights to Uranium in the US? People are more upset about some phone calls than they are selling the Uranium rights to the same people. Romeny said Russia was the biggest threat to our national security. Obama dismissed them as a threat and said the 80’s want their politics back. Why weren’t people outraged by Obama dismissing Russia as a threat?

Was there a Hillary investigation led by republicans besides Benghazi?

I didn’t realize the FBI was a political organization. Oh the irony that Comey was appointed by Obama.

I didn’t realize Obama had a 100% success rate in military operations with zero casualties.

Also, the irony of people being upset about money influencing Trump. Yeah, money had no influence on Obama and wouldn’t have influenced Hillary. Do people even realize Bush and Obama had mostly the same top donors? How is that even possible, since they are supposedly the exact opposite on politics?

Perhaps the best irony, the comrade BS. You realize liberals are far closer to communists with their desire to redistribute income more evenly? Hillary actually studied Marxixm and wrote her thesis on it. So who’s the comrade?

3 Likes

Ask your president. As far as I am concerned, the going to the slaughter eyes he puts when he mentions Putin is a tell tale of a passionate love for the Commie.

I am center left, and I go right when it comes to family values. Having said that, I am against anybody trying to control anybody via “do this in your bed, don’t do that with your boy-girlfriend” and so on.

By being born and growed up as my kids say, in Guatemala, being a subject of the cold war where red is blue and blue is red I can tell you that both ideologies, right and left suck. I go for the humane side of the political spectrum. Respect for your human being, that’s all.

After saying that, anybody kissing up to Putin is a commie to me. Period!

Comey broke protocol and tradition by commenting on an investigation close to an elections. Especially when it ended up being much ado about nothing (the emails on Weiner’s computer). And yes Comey was a mistake on Obama’s part. He was trying to be bi-partisan by appointing republicans to a number of roles - FBI, Sec of Defense, etc. See what it got him. No good deed goes unpunished. This only drives extreme polarization. And one party is more at fault for the polarization then the other (Mitch McConnell committing in the very first week to block anything Obama put forth for example or not letting Obama nominate a supreme court judge)

Obama at least took responsibility. Trump threw the generals under the bus with the Yemen raid. Obama said he is the president and he’s responsible for Benghazi. Count how many people died under Bush in embassy attacks. Did you see the same level of investigation and noise as Benghazi?

Actually i don’t think Russia is communist. Putin is a fascist dictator more then anything else. And my fear is the current administration is barreling down the same path. Congress is not acting as a check on the executive branch, and rather acting as an enabler. Clearly for republicans, it’s party before state.

2 Likes

Comey did break protocol, but it’s not a written rule. Imagine if there was something and everyone found out after the election. He was in a no-win situation.

They blamed Benghazi on a youtube video while they knew that wasn’t true. If that’s “taking responsibility”, then ok. What made Benghazi unique was there was a call for help, we had time to respond, and we choose to not help. That and the numerous requests for additional security combined with the fact others countries had deemed it unsafe and abandoned their embassies.

Yeah, the executive order to help historically black colleges and universities was a real fascist move. Then he signed one to make NASA and others find ways to encourage more women to pursue STEM careers. What a giant asshole. How dare he think more blacks should be able to attend college and more women have STEM careers?

1 Like

So you don’t care that the Obama administration approved selling uranium mining rights to Russia?

That uranium thing is already under the carpet my friend. It just takes a Google search to find out what happened. Enough of Hillary here, and Hillary over there. She is not the president!

How about Twhitler selling $ billions to Chinese violating the emoluments cause?

Russia is becoming the pay to play with this administration. That relentless love for Putin is going to have some politicians lose their heads. Flynn, Sessions.

You better go and help Twhitler to find those listening devices Obama planted in his hotel…:stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Time to change that president for a sane one. This crazy one is using too much aluminum foil. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Sorry but you only care about what one person does wrong. Everyone else gets a free pass. That’s a waste of time.

You know #45 couldn’t have veto-ed it even if he wanted to. It was a bi-partisan bill that was initiated by congress and passed 98-0 or something like that. Not from #45.

Thank god that you guys are only debating peacefully. Berkeley has become a town of violence.

Should Berkeley landlords double check their insurance coverage? Which area of Berkeley is popular for protest and counter protest? We better avoid the protesting hotspot

Is “counter protest” an invention of Berkeley? I have not heard much about “counter protest” previously

https://www.google.com/amp/www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-trump-rally-berkeley-20170304-story,amp.html

Protesters protest and a new era continues to dawn. Just this week Trump signed into law a bill rescinding a truly vile Obama era regulation that would have stripped the civil rights of old folks who need some help managing their finances (read past the totally misleading NPR headline.) 75,000 have had their rights restored. Go Trump! Go GOP!
http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/02/28/517799119/trump-repeals-rule-designed-to-block-gun-sales-to-certain-mentally-ill-people

Berkeley violence has been SOP since 1965…Hardly news…Like I used to say, I am from Berkeley and I am not Revolting…The liberal high ground died during those turbulent times when radicals took over what were liberal causes…Stratification and the end of polite discourse was started then. …Can’t blame it on Trump alone…

Hmmm…if you want to open another topic on Berkeley, go ahead, this is about the most corrupt administration ever. Barely 2 months and it’s having so many signs of the famous pay to play.

Weird that the republicans criticize Obama for making money on royalties, something every president has done, but close their eyes to the corruption settled right now in the white house. Emoluments clause being violated left and right.

http://www.bluedotdaily.com/abc-releases-proof-trump-never-separated-himself-from-his-businesses/

Fifteen times is plenty enough. Thirty-eight would be overkill. In fact, Trump playing golf even once would make him the hypocrite because as we all remember, Trump famously said on August 8, 2016:

“I’m going to be working for you, I’m not going to have time to go play golf.” <-------:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Right. Well, he also said he had a replacement for Obamacare and that he’d deliver a plan to defeat ISIS in his first 30 days in office. <---------------:stuck_out_tongue:

1. He called Hillary Clinton a crook.
    You bought it.
    Then he paid $25 million to settle a fraud lawsuit.

2. He said he’d release his tax returns, eventually.
    You bought it.
    He hasn’t, and says he never will.

3. He said he’d divest himself from his financial empire, to avoid any conflicts of interest.
    You bought it.
    He is still heavily involved in his businesses, manipulates the stock market on a daily basis, and has more conflicts of interest than can even be counted.

4. He said Clinton was in the pockets of Goldman Sachs, and would do whatever they said.
    You bought it.
    He then proceeded to put half a dozen Goldman Sachs executives in positions of power in his administration.

5. He said he’d surround himself with all the best and smartest people.
    You bought it.
    He nominated theocratic loon Mike Pence for Vice President. A white supremacist named Steve Bannon is his most trusted confidant. Dr. Ben Carson, the world’s greatest idiot savant brain surgeon, is in charge of HUD. Russian quisling Rex Tillerson is Secretary of State.

6. He said he’d be his own man, beholden to no one.
    You bought it.
    He then appointed Betsy DeVos as Secretary of Education, whose only “qualifications” were the massive amounts of cash she donated to his campaign.

7. He said he would “drain the swamp” of Washington insiders.
    You bought it.
    He then admitted that was just a corny slogan he said to fire up the rubes during the rallies, and that he didn’t mean it.

8. He said he knew more about strategy and terrorism than the Generals did.
    You bought it.
    He promptly gave the green light to a disastrous raid in Yemen- even though all his Generals said it would be a terrible idea. This raid resulted in the deaths of a Navy SEAL, an 8-year old American girl, and numerous civilians. The actual target of the raid escaped, and no useful intel was gained.

9. He said Hillary Clinton couldn’t be counted on in times of crisis.
    You bought it.
    He didn’t even bother overseeing that raid in Yemen; and instead spent the time hate-tweeting the New York Times, and sleeping.

10. He called CNN, the Washington Post and the New York Times “fake news” and said they were his enemy.
    You bought it.
    He now gets all his information from Breitbart, Gateway Pundit, and InfoWars.

11. He called Barack Obama “the vacationer-in-Chief” and accused him of playing more rounds of golf than Tiger Woods. He promised to never be the kind of president who took cushy vacations on the taxpayer’s dime, not when there was so much important work to be done.
    You bought it.
    He took his first vacation after 11 days in office.
    On the taxpayer’s dime.
    And went golfing.

And that’s just the first month.

This so called president is tangled in so many corruption cases one of them will put him in jail.

There’s a hotel in Azerbaijan that was abandoned by the participants, including the Twhitler’s leased name. It was a front for the revolutionary army of Iran. Such project, as I said it was abandoned all the sudden, goes hand with hand with the so called president selling big ticket items, one of them in Florida that didn’t make any sense. It seems this so called president is laundering money for whoever pays him to let him have his name on any front and corrupted deal.

Now we know why he leases his name. It is a bribe, a way to launder money.