Speaking of transparency. Flynn resigns, Benghazi for years but not for this traitor?

I remember something about a very famous saying…"ask not what your country can do for you — ask what you can do for your country"…Aren’t we missing something here? Where’s that sacrifice from the guy who said he would save us tons of money with his ideas? A billionaire living a luxury life while we are paying for it? Really? Golfing every weekend, when he mocked Obama for it? How ignorant people can be to follow a liar like that?

No, I don’t wish nobody’s death. Well, I may wish it, only on people who really deserve to be dead, people who have some devilish value, Hitler, Beria, Stalin, and other f’ed up people back in my country of origin, but her? She is a zero on the left to me. The worst first lady ever. Just looking at her naked pictures really tells me of the disease millions suffer in this country, that disease is based on how their supporters consider Twhitler and his wife “Christians”…That is to me, a really, really bad joke, it makes me… puke.

Actually, thinking about it, I pity her. Being abused by Twhitler but knowing she can’t get away…wait! I got it!

That’s why she is living far away from the abusive husband! Not only she doesn’t like to be ignored, and being left behind like a little Chihuahua while its boss goes into the meat store, but she is abused in public! One too many times we have seen that abuse…oh my God! Her face made out of granite tells the story of an abused woman. Poor her!

I think I am starting to realize how expensive is domestic violence and the results on women being abused by their husbands. In this case, it’s costing us $1M a day!

Despite that, I ask: Where’s the so called sacrifice for your country? The sacrifice is only for the military while this draft dodger enjoys their protection, but can’t pocket the costs, so that money could go towards the military’s kids education?

Anyway, the white house is for the president, and his family to live in. Well, if she wants to go anywhere from the White house to nowhere, no problem. Unfortunately, we have a dysfunctional family as an example, what a disaster for America. We are the laugh of town now.

So, again, thinking about it…$1 million a day…could pay for thousands of military kid’s education…$1 million a day…wow!

1 Like

Speaking of wishing the death of anybody…

http://www.alternet.org/right-wing/trump-supporters-call-liberal-genocide-and-deportation-jews-arizona-rally

The inept president, the so tough on Muslims, had a foreign agent representing a Muslim country in his cabinet…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

We had a foreign agent working for Trump? NO!!!

Isn’t Turkey an ally? Don’t we use their military bases?

And so is Saudi Arabia but they showed us they loved us during 9-11…but Benghazi, but emails…

Sorry, I got to go, I am receiving some English classes now.

Oh wait! I think I write it better than Twhitler.

There’s no denial, the entire administration, at least whoever worked as a surrogate for Twhitler was in bed with the Russians.

Roger Stone, President Trump’s former campaign advisor, on Friday admitted to having private conversations with a hacker who helped leak information from the Democratic National Committee (DNC) during last year’s campaign.

Stone insisted to The Washington Times that the conversations were "completely innocuous."

“It was so perfunctory, brief and banal I had forgotten it,” Stone told The Times of a private Twitter conversation he had with a hacker known as “Guccifer 2.0.”

Guccifer 2.0 is believed by the U.S. intelligence community to be a cover identity for Russian intelligence. The intelligence community concluded that Moscow sought to interfere in last year’s election specifically to help Trump win.

Stone told the Times exchanged a handful of messages with Guccifer 2.0 in the weeks following a hack of the DNC, which was revealed in late July.

In one message from Aug. 14, Stone said he was “delighted” that Guccifer 2.0’s Twitter account had been reinstated after being suspended.

Poor cry baby…give him a bottle of bull’s milk…please…

We better not start another war or invasion because nobody will help us at all…

The State Department is running out of visas for Afghans who are in danger because they worked with the U.S. government in Afghanistan.

On Thursday, the U.S. State Department announced that it expected the visas to be depleted by June 1 and that “No further interviews for Afghan principal applicants … will be scheduled after March 1, 2017.”

NPR’s Quil Lawrence reported, “The Special Immigrant Visa program was designed to reward Iraqis and Afghans who help U.S. forces at war, but it’s been plagued by a lengthy vetting process and changing politics in Washington.”

The special visas also apply to spouses and children of people who worked as translators, drivers and other staff for the U.S. military and other agencies.

A State Department official told NPR in an email on Thursday that more than 15,000 Afghans are currently “at some stage of the [special visa] application process” and that as of March 5, only 1,437 visas remain to be given out.

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/03/10/519646252/afghans-who-worked-with-u-s-forces-told-they-can-no-longer-apply-for-special-vis?sc=17&f=1001

http://occupydemocrats.com/2017/03/12/trump-silent-stephen-bannon-investigation-voter-fraud/

Houston! We have a problem!

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2017/3/14/1643293/-Hundreds-of-Paul-Ryan-s-WI-constituents-brave-winter-storm-to-demand-health-care-not-wealth-care

Oh boy!
What’s the love for Commies by these Republicans?

The famous loving and defending the constitution bunch of idiots are quiet? Why?

Oh, I think he is in his way to lose his license for being a Russian commie and a sellout. All for money…

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

That site seems about as legit as Breitbart.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

A culture of paranoia is consuming the Trump administration, with staffers increasingly preoccupied with perceived enemies — inside their own government.

In interviews, nearly a dozen White House aides and federal agency staffers described a litany of suspicions: that rival factions in the administration are trying to embarrass them, that civil servants opposed to President Donald Trump are trying to undermine him, and even that a “deep state” of career military and intelligence officials is out to destroy them.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/trump-paid-a-lot-of-income-tax-once-155557672.html

Good, those coal miners are going to be hired…no?..What? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Can anybody please tell the idiots in the white house to man up and start acting like adults? Accusing the Brits of helping Obama in wiretapping the white house?

This is embarrassing to the point we are becoming the circus coming to town!

Typical republican “strong man”