Stay safe this weekend

I’m anti anti anti anti fascist

2 Likes

I have many Russian friends…Not one of them has fond memories of communists…

1 Like

Pelosi is against antifa. There will be internal struggles within democrats regarding Antifa. Far left may use violence to push democrats towards far left. Will Antifa chose their own candidate to be elected?

Was there any fascism in US history? Communism was popular for some years. Who are considered as fascists by Antifa?

But counter protesters says Antifa violence is “justified”

They consider the alt-right to be fascists. They clearly don’t know what it means. I haven’t seen anyone calling for dictatorship. Do you see the alt-right using force to silence the left? Also, who on the right is arguing for government control of industry and commerce? If anything, it’s the left that wants to see more government control while the right wants to see more free market. I think the alt-left thinks anyone that’s proud to be American is a fascist. So, if you put up an American flag you’re fascist.

The irony is the Antifa people are the closest thing to fascists that our country has.

Communism means dictatorship, right? Far right and far left may go to the same destination of dictatorship by different routes

Fascism is weak and short lived, but communism was really powerful and lasted long and still going strong in North Korea and Cuba

Pelosi has strong words on Antifa. Seems national media refuses to report. It’s rare for media to ignore Pelosi’s messages. Antifa may have support from media and universities. Media and universities seems to be closer to the leftist than moderate democrats

It is rare the media doesn’t cover Pelosi. They are clearly down playing Antifa’s violence. The question is why?

1 Like

LOL…this poor guy is dreaming or lying!

He and the other poster bashing Latinos are in the same train. Always complaining, accusing and berating “the left” in most of their topics. And now, not a word about the lady killed by their idols.

That is coming from someone that should be hiding from his fellow KKK-Nazis.

The threat is from protesters fighting protesters… Antifa has raised the anti…If they wouldn’t show up at Nazi rallies they would be a non event… But they actually make the Nazi threat seem bigger than it is and create more violence like the Berkeley protest against Ben Shapiro… Nobody cares what he says… But when a bunch of leftist protesters showed up they glorified him and gave him 10 times more press coverage …

2 Likes

No wonder many participants on this forum are quiet, they may be tired after attending the mother of all Trump support Rally.

Ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa…barely 1,000 showed up. The same quantity of people who voted for Trump. The rest were Russians.

1 Like

The sad guy in the middle of the picture saying: “What in hell I joined this chit for?”

Call the army!
Call the FBI!

This terrorist must have scared the hell out of the millions, scratch that…the hundreds of Nazis in that rally.

I think young people go to rallies to get laid… Well at least they did in the 60s … Can’t image any other reason to go… lol

1 Like

But at that time, they were all hippies. And lots of drugs. Oh, today, never mind! :laughing:

Tough being liberal these days

https://www.googlehttp://www.moneyandmarkets.com/reports/RWR/blackoctober/content5NE/?ccode=&em=&sc=DIANO&ec=6737199&dv=MAM.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/amp/nancy-pelosi-shouted-down-immigration-activists-news-conference-n802446

Pelosi shouted down by DACA activists

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi was shouted down by pro-immigration activists in San Francisco Monday for participating in negotiations with President Donald Trump over protections for some undocumented immigrants in the U.S.

1 Like