Tax Reform?

Lost the battle, didn’t you?

Do I need to teach you English?

One of the highest.

The highest.

I rest my case. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Wow, you think there’s a material difference in first vs fourth out of over 200, and that changes the entire argument? I’m starting to feel bad for you.

Of course, you hire the executives who used fraud to deceive the people, some of them officials are now working for the white house.

Did anybody of them go to prison?

Watch this video, you will enjoy it.

Cry me a river…Like our corporations which are the richest in the world need a handout. Record profits. Record S&P… APPLE has $360b in cash…and they need help?
And I supposed to pay an extra $20k in taxes plus $18k in Healthcare??? Screw that.
Btw I think healthcare benefits should be taxed…another corporate tax dodge

1 Like

Drain the swamp!

Hire Gary Cohen and Munching (:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:) listen to John Paulson, the guy who told Goldman executives to create securities that sunk the market.

Do you think it’s better the corporations or the government have the money? Who will create more jobs with it?

1 Like

The government, specially this one is creating so many jobs. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/meet-the-trump-officials-making-government-a-family-business/ar-BBFk7Ji?li=AA5a8k&ocid=ientp

Trump spoke as the Tax Policy Center said that while all income groups would see tax reductions, on average, under the Senate bill in 2019, 9 percent of taxpayers would pay higher taxes that year than under current law. By 2027, that proportion would grow to 50 percent, largely because the legislation’s personal tax cuts expire in 2026, which Republicans did to curb budget deficits the bill would create.

1 Like

Gee! Don’t bring emotional opinions, bring data. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Anybody of you, being high techies can get a screen shot of the highest corporate taxes in the world from this link please?

My computer can’t do that, it got messed up long ago when I updated it to Windows 10.

What does this conclusion (you gave mean)?

Today, the United States statutory corporate tax rate is one of the highest in the world and stands well above the worldwide average. Reducing the statutory corporate tax rate to around the worldwide average as part of tax reform could discourage profit shifting and encourage companies to locate investment in the United States.

1 Like

The Bush cuts were temporary too. They got extended later. The house bill has the cuts as permanent, so they clearly need to resolve the difference.

What number does the US take on that graphic you posted? #4 right?

Then, you need to understand the meaning of “one of the”. It means, it is one of the highest among “others”.

It doesn’t say “the highest corporate tax in the world”.

See Jil?

Some people here berate others for not understanding what they “mumble jumble” and accuse others of ranting when the same dummies can’t read their own language, for what I am ill prepared but I understand and try to comprehend it.

Correct: One of the Highest !

You have given the same conclusion what I was telling (This is also telling one of the highest).

Today, the United States statutory corporate tax rate is one of the highest in the world and stands well above the worldwide average. Reducing the statutory corporate tax rate to around the worldwide average as part of tax reform could discourage profit shifting and encourage companies to locate investment in the United States.

What you and many in the forum do not understand:

US is a business economy, Corporate are financial backbone of business economy. Corps needs to survive and stay long for the benefit of US economy.

If our corps and country does not survive, we do not survive.

Think of one more down turn, All big Corps such as Apple, Google, facebook…etc 50 corporate companies moving their head quarters to ireland permanently,

Bay Area will become another Detroit and Entire US will become like venezuela filing bankruptcy

1 Like

One of the highest, not the highest.

That’s why, the piece of whatever your brought to this forum lost value. It is a biased opinion.

It is fine we both have difference of opinion, let me stop here. No more tax reform updates from me.

Think of one more down turn, All big Corps such as Apple, Google, facebook…etc 50 corporate companies moving their head quarters to ireland permanently,

Bay Area will become another Detroit and Entire US will become like venezuela filing bankruptcy

Jil, I am surprised that you would post anything so far fetched as this. As shown by the charts, there are about 20 countries with 35% or more corporate tax rates. If Apple and other large companies want lower taxes, we should do it, as long as they bring their money back to the USA and do some investing in jobs here rather than overseas they can have a tax rate of 20%.

Remember when Obama was giving out big loans to the auto industry and financial sectors? The auto industry used them to save american jobs and the financial industries used it to give employees big bonuses. We can legislate tax cuts that are dependent on corporate behavior.

1 Like

I don’t care. All I see is my money going straight to corporate America… An institution only silently less malevolent than the government … Pay the corporate benefits fund out of higher excise taxes or out of higher tariffs… But keep your hand out of my wallet…

1 Like

Do I need to pound on your brains?

I keep saying to look at who was hired from Goldman Sachs to work in the white house!

That smart ass president hired the corporate America to work against the rest of America!

GS people working for Trumputin are the same ones who caused the recession!

Watch the last video I posted.