Tax Reform?

I know how, and you may not need Nevada but CA or another state I can’t mention. We have law attorneys, and CPAs well versed on the tax code creating miracles.

You know where to find me.

Yawn. No new points. Just your same rants that have been debunked before. Repeating misinformation over and over doesn’t make it true. There’s really no point in debunking the same stuff over and over.

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yawn!

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Do you know who deals with student loans? Any guess you smart people?

Come on! I know you are smarter than the bunch out there. Who? Oh boy! Do I need to tell you?

DeVos.

I like to teach some kids to pay attention. My favorite kid can’t get it. What do I do?

It’s also more than a little ironic, given that the plan was spearheaded by two former senior partners of Goldman Sachs turned Trump shills

Gary Cohn and Steve Mnuchin—

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Ponzi Scheme?

Hmmm…I swear I read some people mentioning fraud and scam somewhere. Are they the same people supporting this Ponzi scheme?

I think they are.

So…that makes them what? Scammers? Fraudsters? Both!

@buyinghouse

That meme is straight up ignorant. It ignores the increase in stanadard deduction and expansion of the child tax credit. She doesn’t need to deduct the things in the meme, since she’s paying zero income taxes.

Increasing the standard deduction makes it so only 10% of the population would have to itemize. It doesn’t matter that other deductions are going away, because their stanadard deduction will be greater. The loss of deductions will only impact the top 10% and many deductions phase out at that income level.

People like you who don’t get how taxes actually work eat up wrong info. All you do is show how ignorant you are, and that’ll you’ll believe anything in a meme.

Student loan interest isn’t automatically deductible anyway. The deduction phases out with income level. I could only deduct it the year I graduated. After that, I made too much to deduct it.

Let’s debate this then. Oh, never mind!
We have a Trumputin supporter.

Do you realize the more economic growth there is the more money Goldman Sachs makes? In a recession, their stock tanks and they layoff people just like everyone else. When the economy grows, there are more IPO deals, more mergers, etc. It’s in their best interest to have the economy grow. So maybe you can start the debate by explaining why they’d want the economy to tank.

I need to teach my kid to read English again?

Look folks, Cruz tells you about wall street, the big bankers, but he forgot to mention on his financial disclosure the $1M he got from Goldman Sachs, and that should be penalized (like his traitor kid lying about meeting the Russians on writing, right?) blah, blah, blah. Goldman Sachs and City bank have him under control.

Me? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

What is your problem with Goldman Sachs? Do you think Obama didn’t hire people from there? Do you think Hillary wouldn’t have hired anyone from there? You’re like that kid that’s uncontrollably screaming but no one knows why.

LOL. The not so smart people believing on the crap thrown at them by the Russian traitor in the white house haven’t figured it out, yet, but it is so smelly. That’s the reason most of them voted for the Russian infiltrated in the oval office. “Golman Sachs is getting away with murder folks, Goldman Sachs is evil, they paid Hillary Clinton for her speeches, but I am going to use them because you are an idiot, they got me by the balls!”. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

But Obama, but Hillary, but, but, butt hurt.

John Paulson?
Steve Bannon?
Steve aka Munching. All Goldman Sachs executives.

From Trumputin:

“It’s a power struggle, that is responsible for the economic decisions that have robbed our working class, stripped our country of its wealth and put that money into their pockets in the handful of large corporations, and political entities. The only thing that can stop this corrupted regime is you. The only force strong enough to save our country is us. The only people brave enough to vote out this corrupt establishment is you, the American people. I’m doing this for the people, and for the movement, and we will take back this country (from Goldman Sachs= Wall street ) back for you, and we will make America great again”

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

[quote=“BAGB, post:132, topic:3368, full:true”]
Orange County voted no. San Diego (Vista) voted no.

Vista is a city in San Diego county, not San Diego.

1 Like

That’s what I figured. All you can do is rant. You can’t even make a coherent argument. You aren’t worth the time.

Well dummy, there it is, the videos, the press releases, why don’t you debate on the issue, you always come back with but Obama, but Hillary.

Let’s debate this then, no more Obama, or Hillary:

Most people have heard of Ivanka and Jared, but the first family is far from the only group of relatives staffing the Trump administration. <----- We’ll be taking back this country for you :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

A Daily Beast examination of public records reveals that there are at least 20 families, joined by either blood or marristrong textage, in which multiple members hold some federal post or appointment. They include the families of some of Trump’s most prominent campaign supporters and agency officials, including one cabinet officer. The posts range from senior White House staff to more ceremonial and advisory positions.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/meet-the-trump-officials-making-government-a-family-business/ar-BBFk7Ji?li=AA5a8k&ocid=ientp

Such staffing choices aren’t necessarily novel for this administration. From John Adams to John Kennedy, U.S. presidents and their teams have drawn on families for high-level staffing. A lack of comprehensive records for previous administrations makes it difficult to gauge whether the Trump administration is staffed by more families than his predecessors’.

But Trump’s administration is, more than any since perhaps Kennedy’s, defined by blood relations, with daughter Ivanka Trump and son-in-law Jared Kushner occupying senior posts and other members of the family, including sons Don Jr. and Eric and daughter-in-law Lara Trump, serving as prominent public faces of the president’s political and business arms. And the degree to which other families supply the administration with top talent only further illustrates the insularity of the current group controlling the levers of power in Washington, D.C.

More “talents” joining the Nepotism in the oval office:

Though not technically a federal employee, former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani serves as an informal adviser to the president. In March, his son Andrew joined the White House Office of Public Liaison as associate director after his professional golfing career petered out. The younger Giuliani’s LinkedIn page listed him as a former sales intern at investment firm CapRok.

As secretary of Education, Betsy DeVos is one of the administration’s most senior officials. But her family has also provided tremendous financial support for the president and the Republican Party, shelling out more than $200 million in Republican campaign contributions. Donors are frequently rewarded with administration posts and the DeVos’ were no different. In September, Dick Devos Jr., Betsy’s husband, was appointed to the Federal Aviation Administration’s Management Advisory Council. The next month, Pamella DeVos, Betsy’s sister-in-law, landed a spot on the advisory board for the John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts. DeVos’ brother, Erik Prince, the founder of notorious military contractor Blackwater, was also said to be informally advising Trump’s incoming administration after last year’s election.

Other intra-family administration posts have been more prominent and filled more direct policy-making roles. Often, these appointments have illustrated another ongoing trend in the Trump administration: the tasking of high-level officials to regulate or oversee industries in which they formerly worked.

Former House Financial Services Committee Oversight Counsel, Uttah Dhillon, was appointed as a senior assistant to the president in January. In June, his wife Janet Dhillon was tapped to be an Equal Employment Opportunity commissioner, which puts her on a body that previously took enforcement actions against at least two of her former employers, United Airlines (PDF) and JCPenny, for allegedly discriminatory action that took place while she served in legal roles for the companies.

Pamela Patenaude, Trump’s deputy secretary of Housing and Urban Development, didn’t work in industry. But she led the J. Ronald Terwilliger Foundation, which promotes U.S. housing policy reforms. When she was nominated in April, her daughter Meghan was already a deputy assistant for scheduling to Vice President Mike Pence. By the time she was confirmed to the HUD post in September, another of her daughters, Caitlin Patenaude, had been hired as a policy adviser at the Department of Health and Human Services.

Other Trump administration families appear to have followed their principals into the federal government. Sisters Millan and Sydney Hupp both worked on Environmental Protection Agency chief Scott Pruitt’s campaign for Oklahoma attorney general. Sydney Hupp is now Pruitt’s executive scheduler, and her sister is EPA’s director of scheduling and advance.

Jennifer Pavlik likewise followed her former boss into the administration. She was Pence’s chief of staff in the Indiana governor’s mansion, and now serves as the vice president’s deputy chief of staff. She joined the administration in January, and a few months later her husband followed. Brian Pavlik, a former concessions program manager for the Indiana State Parks system, was hired as a special assistant to the National Parks Service.

At least one familial Trump official is no longer in the job. A few months after former White House adviser Sebastian Gorka joined the administration, his wife, Katharine Gorka, landed a job at the Department of Homeland Security. She remains in that post, but her husband was unceremoniously ousted in August.

As she continues advising high-level government officials, Sebastian Gorka has been relegated to an advisory position at a group run by “Pizzagate” conspiracy theorists. He was recently pictured parking his car on a sidewalk in Virginia.