Tesla Bombed. Anyone Buying?

Now you guys made fun of my sensitive side. This one is true bombing, no? :smile:

1 Like

NO, Not now !

Thatā€™s nothing. tell me when this is under 200.

4 Likes

I see you guys posting a few ā€œbombedā€ stocks. Arenā€™t you worried?

1 Like

No one is talking about Tesla lowering their guidance for 2018. They had committed to 500,000 vehicles in 2018. Now they state theyā€™ll hit a rate of 10,000/wk ā€œsome timeā€ in 2018.

TSLA will be down when NIssan Comes with Gen 2.0 with more than 200 miles !

1 Like

Oh yes!!! PLEASE let it be a sign !!! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I am with you, Terri!!!

Signed,

Mr Anti-Stock, but might consider it if cheap enough at reset

The CEO is a pathological liar ā€¦When the Model 3 gets delayed another year watch the stock drop below $200ā€¦

Nissan, GM, Ford are going to produce equivalent Model 3s before Teslaā€¦GM already is without all the Musk bravado bullshit. .
http://insideevs.com/chevrolet-volt-sales-hit-2017-high-in-march-while-bolt-ev-sales-struggle-with-inventory-issues/

Meanwhile plugin hybrids make more sense. .I know a few Volt ownersā€¦They rarely ever buy gas, have no range anxiety and get over 100mpg 90% of the timeā€¦Teslas only get 100mpg equivalent and cost up to 3 times moreā€¦

http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Tesla-CEO-says-company-to-start-selling-solar-11135816.php

I am back in TSLA, hold forever (no more wait) as I see Model 3 road test is going on. Happened to capture the car before me and my friend !

at $323! WB would pee in his pants. WB thinks FB and AMZN are too expensive for the growth. TSLA should be also too expensive. Only AAPL is reasonably priced for the growth.

I bought at 295 (less) and then at 319 (added today)

Remind me when TSLA is $950/share like Amazon or Google !

WB agreed he failed to foresee AMZN and GOOGL ! He will add it soon for TSLA.

Does not matter what the price of TSLA is. $100 or $1000. When TSLA was at $150 last year there were still people hesitating. So what now at $300?

If you believe in it, youā€™ll buy it at any price. If you donā€™t, you wouldnā€™t at any price.

2 Likes

$302.78, any takers?
Very nice number, 78 :rofl:
Top Tesla investor: The stock could triple in five years

Look like a billionaire shared wuqijunā€™s optimism.

Now, should I long some LEAPS?

1 Like

Holding out for $190ā€¦lol

Yesā€¦ I recommend buying 1000 shares right now :slight_smile:

Are you lending me that sum of money? If I win, share 50% of the profit with you. If I lose, I return whatever remaining :slight_smile:

The article says the stock is worth double if Tesla makes 1.5 m carsā€¦ Yet it already is more expensive than Ford which makes many more than thatā€¦ Does not computeā€¦
like Wuqijun says you either drink the koolaid or you donā€™t
There will always be a Tesla buyerā€¦ Just sell on the good news buy on the badā€¦ play the volatility

1 Like