Tesla Q2 Deliveries

Is that an appropriate strategy for crypto🤨

Could be for some people, but not for me. I only like to buy and hold stocks and real estate.

Flipping is not buy and hold. You are trading houses but hold stocks

Flipping is only a hobby for me. My bread and butter are buy and hold rentals.

More than 100s of Tesla Model 3 are on sale now.

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/cto/d/tesla-model-3-full-option/6437743095.html

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/cto/d/tesla-model-3-fully-loaded/6433271755.html

“As we continue to focus on quality and efficiency rather than simply pushing for the highest possible volume in the shortest period of time, we expect to have a slightly more gradual ramp through Q1, likely ending the quarter at a weekly rate of about 2,500 Model 3 vehicles,” Tesla said in a release. “We intend to achieve the 5,000 per week milestone by the end of Q2.

So they were supposed to reach 5,000 model 3’s a week by the end of Q4. Then it was the end of Q1. Now it’s the end of Q2. Oh, but they made “major progress” on the bottlenecks. If major progress means pushing your target date back by 3 more months, then it shows you weren’t close to understanding how far you had to go in the first place.

What a shock… lied again. Musk for president

4 Likes

I bet he fails his next deadline too…

2 Likes

Musk has no problems selling hats though. Maybe he should make a Tesla branded hat… :thinking:

2 Likes

OMG… My beloved TSLA dropped 2% afterhours due to this deadly news… :scream::scream::scream::sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

He has snowed his faithful… Might as well come out with Muskcoins…

1 Like

This is expected out of Musk ! If he meets the deadline, that is a surprise !!

Stock goes Crazy then like Bitcoin :rofl:

Elongated Mask for parties?

If Musk pushed a crypto currency he would make billions, his fans will buy any horseshit he is pitching. He needs the money for his rockets… Shitcoins need a voice and he is the man to do it… Internet crazies already are convinced he invented bit coin… And his old partner is pushing it…

2 Likes

Crypto is for losers like Thiel and the Siamese twins. Elon is galaxies beyond these clowns.

Musk worshipping will rot your brain.

Ski bumming might be 10x worse… watch those knees too…

Yeah, musk will make RoadstarCoins with Southafrica exchange ! :rofl:

I remember when everyone had to have Kruggerands…Now it will be Muskcoins…South Africa is notorious…