The Leaning Tower Of San Francisco

Doesn’t matter what I think…When the owners move out, then I will believe they think it is usafe…Until then it is a game of chicken with lawyers being the big winners…

1 Like

Geez, bought for 8.1M and sold for 5.75M, a 29% haircut. Ouch! Of course, this unit happens to be on floor 58. And guess what 58 stands for? 58 is “not prosperous” in Cantonese. You can say that again…

1 Like

The seller lost big. Buyer made a killing…

Maybe…but we got a long way to go on litigation still and quite frankly the integrity of the building is still in question. Do we really know if that building can withstand a moderate to heavy earthquake? I hope I am not in the office when that happens…

I think San Franciscans who dared to buy a home in high rises already discounted the earthquake scenario. I mean, us too. I wouldn’t be living here in the Bay Area and own homes if I were afraid of earthquake.

Yeah, but a major difference is that you didn’t buy a home in a ill constructed 58 story hi rise that has already “settled” beyond expectations. I would have a hard time forking over one red cent once I see the disclosure packet on this lil baby…

Wow! That thing is still leaning? :stuck_out_tongue:

Why? Did you expect the wind that the Fab 7x7 is known for to straighten it out? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Leaning is chic and hot. Why else would someone pay $5M to live in a leaning tower?

Well, when you are drunk, you can blame your HOME as to why you were stumbling and falling all over the place…

1 Like

Even Dianne Feinstein wants to know how can the MT be fixed…

1 Like

Yeah, the proverbial…Excuse me officer, I am not drunk. What happens is that a second ago I tried to lean on my house but it moved…

Ocean Beach is for local surfers only, no one else…Deadly under tow takes a few tourists every year. …Much more deadly than great white sharks

SF has the worst beach in CA. That’s why the closer to the beach, the more worthless the homes…

I live on the best Beach in California. .no undertow or sharks, crystal blue fresh water…Pope Beach in South lake Tahoe…

That’s not a beach that’s lakeshore :slight_smile:

We not only have the best beaches, we even have surfing…

Caribbean clear blue water and warmer than coastal beaches…

Serious flooding coming…River Ranch in danger.

1 Like

Why would you put your restaurant in THIS place??? Just pick any other (non falling) building!!!

http://www.bizjournals.com/sanfrancisco/news/2017/05/03/ayesha-curry-restaurant-millennium-tower-mina.html