The Leaning Tower Of San Francisco

You guys worry too much.

I was in the 4th floor of an old building back in Guatemala in 1976. 6.7 < > one. 25,000 people buried in the rubble. Some were found stillā€¦making love. :laughing:

Uh, we are talking about an overweight 58 story concrete skyscraper set in landfill essentially freelyā€¦

2 Likes

CBS is having a special on 60 minutes today on the Leaning Tower of San Francisco at 8pm.

Really? 60 Minutes did a segment on the MT awhile agoā€¦

Maybe its a rerun.

1 Like

Uh, should I be sitting here in the office so close to this???

At least its not leaning this much.

https://www.accuweather.com/en/weather-news/buildings-damaged-after-magnitude-64-earthquake-strikes-northeastern-taiwan/70004072

1 Like

Maybe he/she is basing it on the supposedly excellent food on the ground floor by Mrs. Stephen Curry no lessā€¦

https://www.sfgate.com/technology/businessinsider/article/A-brazen-homeowner-at-San-Francisco-s-leaning-12703126.php

I f you live in the tower get one of these.

Uh, me thinks a ton of people in Danville might be interestedā€¦ (swarms of earthquakes lately)

Useless. You could die faster that way when you got buried under all the rubbishā€¦

That thing still there? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I think a parachute might be better in a Tower

Watch out, major haircut!!!

Of courseā€¦Unit #401

How is it dire when the seller made a tidy profit of over $2 million on the transaction?

1 Like

Ok fine, he made out reasonably wellā€¦but the article says other folks did not

I think the tower is a great deal right now. If I had more $ I would buy an apartment there. I think the sinking issue will be fixed and itā€™s a great place to live, good amenities, lots of services etc. It reminds me of the beacon during the recession when it had the window issue - no one wanted to touch it! And beacon is fine now.

1 Like

SF is not experienced in high rise building, but thereā€™s not that many high rise competition. It can be a good place to live. But in terms of appreciation, I think SFR is better.

1 Like