The New "We Don't Care" Health Insurance Program

Also might have to do with demographics. America is more racially diverse than other countries. A more apples to Apple comparison would be compare the white population in US vs those of Australia and Norway.

1 Like

America is promoting obesity. You can’t call fat fat anymore. It’s call plus size. Making sure ppl die earlier not to collect social security

1 Like

Hey, he took care of us…

Signed,

The 3 Pathetic UCLA Basketball Players (For Now, Or Never…)

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Americans need to steal shix in china, haha

1 Like

Excuse me deniers, this is not about you mumbling jumbling stupidity.

The topic is about the famous slogan “I will take care of everybody” from the liar, for 1,800 times president in that swamp, I mean, white house.

Let me ask you again, I hope you are not brain dead…WHERE IS THE REPEAL AND REPLACE TRUMPCARE?

Don’t you like Obamacare? Why are you complaining that they haven’t repealed it? You should be happy.

Dummy, the topic is about the new “Trumpcare”.

Then how come you can still call skinny people skinny? Call it “minus size” from now on just to be fair… :rofl:

You have to ask the liberal media for this question

The liberal media would be defending you the day one of Trump supporters discriminated you for being an Asian.

Look at the following video, Trumputin looks at the sky as saying Asians are not that tall, and says that Japanese, or Chinese, come and say “we want deal”. Is that how you speak?

The old times telling you what’s going on.

The red states taking, the blue states providing. But liberals, emails, Benghazi.

“If you give California and New York a big chunk of money they’re gonna set up a single-payer system,” said Kennedy. “And I want to prevent that.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/powerpost/under-latest-health-care-bill-red-states-would-benefit-disproportionately/2017/09/19/fe26e61a-9cb3-11e7-9083-fbfddf6804c2_story.html?utm_term=.a89612cc441f

CANADA, BETTER HEALTHCARE THAN THE US, NON PAR!

Yawn. They should talk to Canadians about their wait times. Oh wait, you don’t need to do that. They publish them, so anyone can read them. I’d post them again, but some people can’t be bothered by facts. They have an opinion which is better than facts.

Oh, the Trumputin’s lackey showed up, no surprise.

You better have money, lots of it, if you want to thrive in this country…

http://dailysignal.com/2018/01/04/trump-rule-aims-extend-health-care-option-11-million-uninsured/

So, did Trumpcare pass? :roll_eyes:

How’s it called nowadays?:rofl:

Oohhhh…we got the new “we don’t care” health insurance program, right? :smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:

Please Norway, send your people!

Dear American:

Why? You have a piece of you know what I mean in the white house.

Sincerely:

Nor.

Norway, with a population just over 5,000,000 people, was ranked as the top nation in the World Happiness Report last March, edging out Denmark as the happiest country in the world, The Guardian reported.

The country has a universal healthcare system that covers all people regardless of their income, place of residence or origin, according to CNN.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/norway-vs-usa-how-the-2-countries-stack-up-on-health-care-income-and-life-expectancy/ar-AAuBIuQ?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=mailsignout