The Sunset Rocking The Overbids!

The kitchen remodel seemed kind of cheap. They definitely cut some corners with this one.

Hey, maybe you can buy that alleyway like that SJ couple??? Uh, not the same, dragonboyā€¦def not the sameā€¦

You are right on with the kitchen. Come on, a countertop microwave thrown in? Awesome, I give you 1.53M!!! Cash!!!

Who cares about the kitchen?..nobody has time to change a light bulbs or cookingā€¦Just put in four miccowaves, one for each family member and use paper platesā€¦

Great way to design a kitchen! Iā€™ll take that into account with my next flipā€¦ :rofl:

Kitchens are all about fashionā€¦My parents old house still has the original 96 year old kitchen and bathsā€¦Now kitchens are changed out after 10-20 yearsā€¦What a waste of money and resources ā€¦

Reallyā€¦ like the ones I saw in the Winchester Mystery House??? :rofl:

Very cool kitchen still functional with newer appliancesā€¦basically a kicthen is a sink with cabinets and counter topsā€¦Nothing has really changed in 100 years but the appliancesā€¦Works for meā€¦People give away their white goods when remodeling. .just bought a perfectly good gas range for $20ā€¦I just throw the old ones away for my apartments, no point in repairs. .

My parents old sink and tile counter tops are still goodā€¦

I do have tenants complain about my 50 year old kitchen in my vacation rentalā€¦unfortunately the builder used bathroom tile and some have crackedā€¦Going to replace with black granite tile. And glass tile back splashesā€¦I painted the old oak cabinets off whiteā€¦they look very up to dateā€¦Appliances are black perfectly functionalā€¦

1 Like

Description says needs some TLC

Come on @newaccount, that is from my boy, Jason ā€œThe Machineā€ Chanā€¦ Only he can sell a TLC Sunset home for 1.4M!!!

Our Fearless Leader will laugh at the reference about the ā€œrareā€ tunnel entranceā€¦

2 Likes

Strategy they use when there are no offers, raising the price tells them what their " ballpark" figure is to ratify

Does that actually work?

It worked for that that. Lol

Here is a nice center patio one that is remodeled quite nicely. Nice staging! A nice 355k over asking!!!

This is a nice one, but I couldnā€™t find the square footage

Ok, the data may be pre-remodel but Trulia and other spots seem to hint at 1,400 sq ft. I suspect that is old data since referencing also 1 bathroom.

1 Like
1 Like

This one sold really low imo for the materials they used. High end stuff through. Their profit I guess under 150k

The price was capped for being located in Central Parkside. Could get maybe 50k more if in central sunset and 150k more if in inner parkside.

Wow, and I was going to say that was a nice, healthy Chinese sold price. You are a tough grader! :grinning: For us to be talking about a Sunset home selling for 1.8M is absurd enough, but I am not complaining. Keep it comingā€¦

1 Like