The Sunset Rocking The Overbids!

OMG! Imagine bidding highest of the 18 bids submitted to only lose to all cash offer!!! Man, I would be pissed!!!

Of courseā€¦I told you this will sell for $1.5M+ :slight_smile:

Yes, I know and I expected it to be even higher actually which sounds like it clearly was but the owner chickened out and went with the all cash, no contingency bid. What, did you think you better take it before the buyer changes his/her mind??? Maybe the highest was 1.6M. I will have to ask The Machine the next time I go visit one of his open houses.

I still think the competing 29th Ave one will come in pretty close to this one. That one is a trust sale though. Oh right, never mind, I do know what 29th Ave came in at. Between 1.4 and 1.5. I called the listing agent and she couldnā€™t tell me specifics but gave me general numbers. Not too shabby tooā€¦

Are the buyers Chinese?

$100K discount for locating right across the baseball field.

That I donā€™t knowā€¦but I have been known to drive around the neighborhood months later to check out who moves inā€¦

Of courseā€¦pended. Can we invest in a stock called Jason Chan, The Machine???

Oh myā€¦ pended so fast, must be a high value bidā€¦

Nice big one going for a crazy price of $1,682,363. Nearly 400k over asking!!! See, a half block to L line did not deter the sale at all. And of course, the usual suspect agent, Jason Chan, The Machine!!! He closes a house in the Sunset almost every week it seems!!!

Did Jason use the same contractor to do the remodeling? This one looks suspiciously similar to the one on 18th.

The 32nd Ave one is too close to 7-Eleven (AND half a block to the trainā€¦double whammy). It can be $1M over asking for all I care but I wouldnā€™t be a buyer at these levels (not that this matters).

Why not? Walking distance to public transportation and shoppingā€¦ double joy! :wink:

I know rightā€¦you may be singing a different tune when you are much, much older. Close to transportation and stores?? OMG, only fit for Sec 8 tenants!!!:slight_smile:

And another one goes pendedā€¦

Back in market?

@wuqijun,

Ok, tomorrow is D-Day or maybe I should call it O-Day (Offer Day) for my sister-in-laws Sunset home. Letā€™s not mince words, the market in the Sunset is flaming hot!!! 21 requests for disclosure packets as of a yesterday, so possibly more at last minute. Supposedly confirmed offer of 1.4M, but the hope is that there will be spill-over from The Machineā€™s 25th Avenue sale that 17 people lost out on. Brokers think very likely. While the rest of the world will be watching the Warriors, sister inlaw will get to look at offers.

I thought friends/family donā€™t let each other sell BA real estate? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, but the question is are you in one of those offers?

No worries, not involved personally in this deal. Honestly, with the infighting the feng shui on this place is not good in my eyes. Besides, my offer before remodel of 1.1M was declined. Sis in law was deemed trustee too and since due to relationship I probably couldnā€™t buy it even at a higher price without getting the other siblings upset. People are so greedy and lame! Why would you honestly need lawyers involved on such a small asset? You are simply throwing money away.

1 Like

Apparently is this not a ā€œsmallā€ asset otherwise there would be no family drama :slight_smile:

1 Like