They passed the bill? My God!

God save America…
http://www.msn.com/en-us/video/news/house-passes-gop-tax-bill-senate-plan-unclear/vi-BBF3qVo?ocid=ientp

1 Like

Sorry, Trump Saves America by reducing corp taxes ! He makes America as tax heaven state. He has not completed yet until he reduces to 15%.

That is why I like American Democracy, every one pushing bit by bit to make continuous progress !

When product is cheaper we buy from China.

When tax is cheaper, Corporate companies move to America.

1 Like

American made goods will never be cheaper than asian made goods because of the difference in labor costs, so you are over estimatiing the effect of corporate tax cuts. As for individual tax cuts it won’t make much difference to me since I am retired and low income, I expect to make no tax payments anyway.

The thing that will affect me the most is if they get rid of the mandate for individual insurance my wife’s insurance rates under obamacare will increase dramatically for the next 8 years.

2 Likes

It depends on where the raw materials are and shipping costs. Shipping costs can be significant for large items. It’s why most cars are building in the country they are sold.

1 Like

I am incorporating when this thing passes

1 Like

not an option for those of whose income is primarily W2 based :frowning: I will be taking it in the shorts. This bill is messed up in that we are moving the tax burden to labor…

Like I said you all can work for me… I will set up a Nevada corporation… Your employer pays me … I pay you
You all will need a Nevada residence to fully benefit… I already have residences picked out… Vegas or Reno pick your favorite spot…

4 Likes

It’s always been that way. Corporate taxes are <10% of total taxes collected.

Well, the fun is just about to start.

The senate has some landmines in place.

If Muller time is not announced.

Chit. No good.

So majority will have more money to spend. We buy more imported goods from Asia. We will be more in deficit in the future than today… You think Tim Cook will spend more money building high rises here or mess up with costly acquisitions?

Do you think buying/selling a home is costly or mess up? This is your own forte and is easy work.

For Tim Cook kind of people, buying/merging/split a company is like buying/selling real estate for you. Every move he takes, there will be plenty of review, P/L calculations etc and ultimately AIMed to earn profit.

If I have 2M cash in my hand, I will buy an old dilapidated home, rebuild a brand new home and sell it and try to get 500k profit/year. I will then repeat the cycle.

If you have or similar skilled people have 2M cash on hand, many will do. IMO, no one will put that 2M in CD other than retirees.

If there is no tax benefit, Tim Cook will not keep intermediate manufacturing unit at Ireland. He will close it.

If he sees, better tax benefits are provided, he will declare profits at USA where real sales/HQ is there.

He will disburse those profit as dividends and as well create many projects/take over to grow further. Both will benefit USA.

Now, he is hoarding money abroad which he need not do. Same thing every tax evading company will do.

Good for this country, good for a lot of people,
not so good for us.

Most of us will make a tax sacrifice to benefit US as a whole, hope our sacrifice will be appreciated in some way

Federal tax is based on income, mostly personal income. So it’s tough on high income people and good to lower income folks

Property tax is based on asset, it’s flat across income spectrum. That’s why blue state switched burden to state income tax to be tough on high income and nice to lower income.

Sales tax is totally flat and it hits everyone. When income tax is too high, government will focus on increasing sales tax to be fair

1 Like

Save me about what should, could or would of.

The “promise” was to bring the manufacturing companies to the US, not their “spirits aka corporations”.

Anyway, I just got from the office, good news! We are partnering with this tax law firm, we are going to be swamped with their clients, lots of people are ready to cash in their 401Ks and get their IULs as soon as the 20% tax rate hits them, and even without cashing their deferred plans they know time is of the essence. The owner loved our IULs. Cha-chin!

Wait! I meant, they are getting ready to be defrauded. :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

Instead of IRS, they provide the money to IUL ! Cool !!

Take it easy, this is LOL :rofl:

Bringing jobs back is a win-lose game, is not good because it invites retaliatory response.
We should be doing win-win :slight_smile:
Create new jobs!
Don’t ask me how to execute because I’m not a politician, not an economist and not an entrepreneur.
I’m a statesman.
It can be done :slight_smile:
I believe in you :smile:
Don’t give up, persevere :rofl:
You’ve the potential :joy:

Hey!
I am not kidding you! :triumph::triumph::triumph::triumph:

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Come on Jil! You should know me by now, I am always smiling! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

[quote=“BAGB, post:14, topic:3485, full:true”]
Good for this country, good for a lot of people,
not so good for us.

Most of us will make a tax sacrifice to benefit US as a whole, hope our sacrifice will be appreciated in some way

Federal tax is based on income, mostly personal income. So it’s tough on high income people and good to lower income folks

Tax cuts are really disguised to be good for lower income. The tax cuts for lower income people are set to end in a couple of years while the provisions for the wealthy (get rid of AMT and estate taxes) are permanent.

1 Like

[quote=“sheriff, post:19, topic:3485, full:true”]

Indeed, I repeated that in another topic.

That’s what you folks get for not voting OR not voting for Hillary…

2 Likes