This is San Jose real estate 662 Acres!

Own your own Valley. Approximately 664 air acres of pristine wilderness surrounded by public lands with clean air and water just 20 minutes from downtown Milpitas. 11 parcels with 9 having a certificate of compliance. two beautiful homes with pools. 10 ponds with largemouth bass and Trout Creek approximately 1/2-mile Long. An active cow calf operation for over 50 years, Williamson Act. Totally fenced with Cattle and horse corrals. Land surrounds an all year lake with, deer, pig turkey and bird hunting. The ultimate horse ranch with approximately 5 miles of first class unpaved roads and trails. 1 mile of private road to property entrance. Four Wells assures you of pure water to all parcels. sensational views of the entire bay area with spectacular sunsets. Large chicken pens. Once in a lifetime opportunity to have your own private compound. New outbuildings include garages, Casitas, apartment trailer, vineyard, building workshop, pole barn with tractor equipment. House, MLS #ML81651463

It may have a San Jose address, but it is not in the city limits, right?

A similar size property came on a few months back, larger structures with barn etc, if one is into it.

Still hasn’t sold

Too bad there’s not a single real estate investor around. :smiley:

Oh…wait!
wuqui, manch, Hanera, :wink::wink:

If I had the money, I would build my unique nudist park. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

I want to buy it but no money :cry: Can I crowd source donation to buy that property?

My 2 cents are always there for you…:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes