Too Cheap (Excelsior)

Yeah, that is a good case study to see what the current market is like. Sounds like location is excellent close to groceries, etc. but the house is pretty run-down. Inlaw probably illegal too right? So yeah, what does this “baby” go for, after all said and done? I will say mid to high 800s. Fine, $888,888 it is. This one needs all the “luck” it can take…

1 Like

Small, but 599K…

@sfdragonboy and @manch are close 1.22m pending

That’s crazy…people are getting priced out of the Excelsior of all places now!!!

That’s a very decent price for an updated home in SF.

Oh, our Fearless Leader is back… did you have a good trip/vacation?

Food is too good in Hong Kong. Now I am already fretting where to go for dinner here… :sob:

It must have been blazing hot over there. That is one place I need to go check out. I went on a China tour but didn’t join the girls for a HK shopping extension…

Welcome home! Time for some authentic American style burgers and fries :slight_smile:

It was blazing hot over here!!! (Except Sunset)

Hence the bump in Outer Sunset pricing…:grinning:

1 Like

Surprisingly I had some very good burgers in Hong Kong in a hole-in-wall place. Wait time was outrageously long at 45min. It’s not American style though.

1 Like

Let me guess…was it called “Out-n-In”???

1 Like

They gave themselves some American sounding name: Route 99.

The American brand is still one of the best brands in the whole wide world.

1 Like

What, and not Route 88??? Come on!!!

Man, I should trademark that name! :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag:

1 Like

American brand is the best brand in places that worship white people like Hong Kong… sorry, it’s too hard to resist not saying that… I tried I have low tolerance level… hehehhehe

You mean Denny’s? :joy:

1 Like

The standard bearer of American food.

Man, Excelsior is hitting the +1M bar consistently now. Geez, I would take that Quintara home over this for 184K more any day, @Esfgiants