Too Cheap (Sunset)

But there’s no difference in “Asianness” between central and outer sunset? I thought outer sunset has fewer? No?

Does it really matter in terms of current residency? To me, as houses are being put on the market, it is more likely than not that some Asian family is buying it (esp in the Sunset). I could be wrong, but I have to think the percentage is pretty high at say 7 or 8 out of 10 homes sold. I could be wrong on that percentage but I would love to see some actual stats. Maybe 9/10???

WTF is up with 44th Ave??? Yes, remodeled and fairly large but nearly 200K over what sounded like a reasonable 1.299M price… Are the once fence sitters jumping off and just buying anything they can get their hands on???

Nice lil nearly 600K flip profit in just over a year!!!

Geez, they just keep coming… beyond Sunset Blvd and crabby unlucky address number no less

Look at that pricing history…$500K difference in what 8 months???

4’s better than 8. :smiling_imp:

Here’s another double 4 for you

Not as good an area though…it will be interesting what the final price is on this

Sunset still moving over asking…

Nice but less than others I have seen in the way outer Sunset. Perhaps due to:

1. tv over fireplace. Who does that anymore? After 5-10 minutes of watching, your neck will be hurting big time…

2. non custom vanity in the bathroom that does not fill up the space? Terrible job

3. shower curtains??? really now???

The key to TV over the fireplace is to have a very low fireplace…

1 Like

I thought people use adjustable mount these days…

How does that work? So, the tv can be moved down to eye level and propped back up above the fireplace after finished viewing? My friend was one of the first one’s to do this (during the initial remodel craze to put a panel tv over fireplace or high up). Man, after watching 5 minutes my neck was killing me and I wanted to get away as far away from that tv room as possible!!! Dumbest idea of all time, people!!!

Correct, although that doesn’t look very nice IMO, but at least you won’t break your neck.

Put a Picasso up there instead and put the darn tv on an eye level stand…

Wow, technically under list price but after looking at the condition perhaps about right(?). Outside, very nice. Inside though, mostly original with the orig boiler (so maybe asbestos?) Yes, bus line runs along there. But, a prominent corner house with two car parking and good unobstructed ocean view perhaps? Man, I was certainly expecting more than 1.18M.

Yes, another listing by The Machine… how does he do it???

How do you have 5 BR’s with 1200 ft?

Well, one of the “bedrooms” is the sun room I think. Jason…you liar!!!:slight_smile:

Of course, pended by The Machine…

Rivera is listed so low even my wife pinged me about it. I assured her there’s no way it will sell for anywhere close.

I say 1.5.

Did The Boss want you to submit a bid?

No, just curious. I will take Jason out to fancy dinner and try to get in on the inside track instead… I have a sense the man is pretty corruptible. :slight_smile: