Too Cheap (Sunset)

Haha…that wasn’t the version I know of. The one I heard about was never buy a dead end street because well, it’s a dead end.

The rule is that if a house faces an incoming street, then it’s bad. But that Nob Hill house didn’t seem to be the case though…

Sure it is, there is only the one house directly at the end of the street

Oh… that’s bad :slight_smile:

Instant discount please!!!

@harriet and @wuqijun,

There will be an exam and if you both don’t pass no more Chinese food for you!!!

Excuse me, I know my feng shui better than the feng shui master. No need to exam me!

Come on, you would have bought this house sight unseen and voila - BAD LUCK baby!!!:slight_smile:

They were being very sneaky by not showing any picture of the front of the house in the MLS listing. So I didn’t know. But I would never buy anything in San Francisco sight unseen… too many Chinese people here!

My friend, those are famous last words…:slight_smile:

“2. Avoid homes at the end of T-intersections.”

How about houses at the opposite end of the T-intersection? Isn’t that bad feng shui too?

From talking to my Indian friends they also have a version of T-junction rule in Indian Feng Shui. Yeah, that’s a thing.

First of all, I can’t even imagine a house opposite of a T intersection but let’s go with it…

I would think the idea is that because it is a T (dead end) starting point nothing new can come from that point as opposed to the open street going into the T. Yeah, yeah, that sounds good…:slight_smile:

I was referring to the house that directly faces the dead-end (or any houses where cars would have to turn to avoid crashing into your house going straight).

I almost bought this one, but backed out due to feng shui:

Cheapest deal in Walnut Creek!!! It’s still up for grabs if you don’t mind the “Chinese T rule”.

Right, so do you mean the house that is on the main drag (as in this example) facing the dead end street that is across the street from it? I say no bad luck.

Oh that is a good one…sort of a cul du sac right and that house is directly straight. I might have to go the judges on this one…

Go take a look! Sellers are getting desperate :slight_smile:

Daaaaamn, that is as straight up the street as it gets! No thanks!!!

Yes, that affected my psyche a lot. Wonderful view though!

So, in theory, what kind of haircut would be necessary for you to want to take a second look? 10%? More? Nothing?