Top Real Estate Markets For 2017

Top zip codes for housing investments:

94116 and 94122

:sunglasses:

Oh, nice… (i didn’t get a chance to read all of it)

Um… that was actually my idea of top zip not the article’s… tailored specifically to you.

Oh, we know we have a good thing going in the avenues, @wuqijun… God, I bought in for about 600k should garner over 1.6M I think for 4 bedrooms 4 bath so yeah 1M general appreciation is nothing to sniff at. Wifey already spent her share though…:grinning:

3 Likes

The latest top 20 housing markets to invest in…

Same story but zips summarized with annual total return %…

Really… :rofl:

Somehow I think most of these articles are sponsored… For example, so many news that San Jose is now very desirable… hmm… who is sponsoring such news?

2 Likes

Our Fearless Leader pumping his own home there…

Both Google and Amazon find San Jose pretty hot lately. I suspect the HSR may have something to do with that. It has the potential to draw people in from the Central Valley where house prices are 1/2 or 1/3 the price of SV. In one fell scope they solve the housing issues for employees.

No more need for Austin or Seattle. BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

1 Like

And let’s be honest, with what is going on in Texas right now, it may be prudent to just stay away from that region and the South in general (investment and or just residential purposes). Hurricanes and the like come all the time down there. Imagine that, getting 50+ inches of rain in such a short time. At some point, if this becomes the norm, the Fed government may have to just step in and prevent people and businesses from settling down there. The damage is just so great that can we simply pay out billions every few years???

No Tampa and Orlando too?

No more Gulf of Mexico coasts, so Tampa may be out. Orlando still looks promising.

Just to confuse you even more…

1 Like

How many engineers live in the Central Valley? HSR is still a pipe dream. BART extension is a much better reason.

Frankly, why would anyone who earns decent to a lot of money want to live in the Central Valley? It is blazing hot and there is nothing there to do except stay in your badly needed A/C’d home. If say barren beachfront land were somehow there for the taking, then maybe I could see people sacrificing to commute all that way…

1 Like

There is waterfront living in Stockton and 1000 miles of waterways…Outdoor living in warm weather…millions love the warm nights…

1 Like

Oxymoron???