Trading wars impact

It is not about boarders, it’s about culture and religion…A struggle to death…

1 Like

This is benign. Actually good for US and China. Will this make other counties envious?

The trading war is becoming business deal negotiations. POTUS has become the salesperson for US goods and services.

1 Like

If that’s just China buying more agriculture and energy from US that means nothing for US. It just takes exports to other countries and export to China instead. That’s why focusing on bilateral trade is meaningless.

China agrees to bolster purchases of US goods, in a move to ‘substantially reduce’ trade gap - CNBC

You should read the categories included. It’s not just those two. It’s bullish for tech too.

The question should be did China import from the industries that are behind. Buying energy, tech, agriculture,… won’t help mid West… those industries are doing well already.

Don’t follow the car too close
China SAY AGREE. remember 中英聯合聲明, doesn’t matter until real action facts happen. Probably my guess is china is buying couple years time , either wait for trump presidency to end or develop their own chip.

I just care if market is gonna melt up on Monday… :smile:

1 Like

Absolutely. Up 5% minimum. Up up and away!!! :rofl:

1 Like

manch lives one day at a time.

You live two days a time? :smile:

Do any of you trade during pre-market opening hours? Do the prices already go up or down by then?

Will know tomorrow night after Asia opens.

1 Like

U.S. stocks futures open higher with possible China trade war on hold

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/u-stocks-futures-open-higher-221548257.html

3 Likes

This admin is filled with morons that can’t negotiate. Basic mistakes that no seasoned executive would make. I guess when everyone is a media personality or was born into wealth you don’t need to learn the basics

1 Like