Trump as crazy as a fox

Trump outfoxed the last five appeasement Presidents

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/03/08/politics/south-korea-north-korea-trump/index.html

2 Likes

A major diplomatic breakthrough? :rofl:

If North Korea becomes a country like China after meeting with Trump, it can be a Nobel prize wining event.

If I were the president, I would help Noerh Korea and Cuba become new capitalistic countries ASAP. Capitalism leads to prosperity and peace. Communism brings poverty and war.

1 Like

The invitation came in a letter from Mr. Kim and was delivered to the White House earlier in the day by South Korea’s national-security adviser, Chung Eui-yong.

Mr. Kim also reaffirmed that he was prepared to suspend nuclear and missile tests while North Korea engages in talks on the denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula, Mr. Chung said. Mr. Chung and South Korea’s intelligence chief, Sun Hoon, met earlier this week in Pyongyang with Mr. Kim.

Trump administration officials had suggested on Wednesday that the U.S. would be prepared to open talks with North Korea if Mr. Kim confirmed that he was prepared to suspend nuclear weapons and missile tests and agreed to discuss eliminating his nation’s nuclear arsenal.

1 Like

This seems to be a great development. Has media decided on how to paint this?

1 Like

They are already poo pooing it. Saying it is nothing new.
I think Kim is worried Donald is crazier than he is… That is definitely something new.

2 Likes

This isn’t surprising. N Korea started talking unification before the Olympics and sent athletes. They competed under the same flag as S Korea. The hockey team even had players from both N and S Korea. It got almost zero press, but Trump got China to enforce economic sanctions against N Korea. China had mostly ignored them and freely traded. Trump even commented that he’d back off the currency manipulator talk if avhina helped with N Korea, since that was more important. China helped with N Korea, and their currency has moved 10% vs the dollar. That’s two huge accomplishments that get almost zero press.

Trump’s negotiation skills seems to be fine. It might be a plus to USA.

1 Like