Trump to run US as family business?

Still campaigning…Has no clue about how to govern…

2 Likes
1 Like

LOL…the dumb woman, not having an official capacity to be sitting besides foreign leaders got her trademarks authorized days after Xi, one of the leaders of the world, had shut the hell up the mumbling jumbling narcissist and psychopath Trumputin after the draft dodging coward president attacked him for years, making his campaign promise to stop China from being “a currency manipulator”.

It took Xi only 10 minutes to shut the hell up this lying president. And days later, cha-chin! The trademarks were authorized for Ivanka. Ain’t great how poor people aren’t getting the same treatment?

On April 6, Ivanka Trump’s company won provisional approval from the Chinese government for three new trademarks, giving it monopoly rights to sell Ivanka brand jewelry, bags and spa services in the world’s second-largest economy. That night, the first daughter and her husband, Jared Kushner, sat next to the president of China and his wife for a steak and Dover sole dinner at Mar-a-Lago, her father’s Florida resort.

The scenario underscores how difficult it is for Trump, who has tried to distance herself from the brand that bears her name, to separate business from politics in her new position at the White House.

It was announced March 20 that Trump, one of her father’s closest advisors, would get a West Wing office, government-issued communications devices and a security clearance to receive classified information, though she would not have an official title. <----------:laughing::laughing::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

I just became a traitor to my country, but I think he is right

@buyinghouse,

For your eyes only !

1 Like

I didn’t know you could play jokes! :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

1 Like

What?
Does this answer your question?

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/meet-the-trump-officials-making-government-a-family-business/ar-BBFk7Ji?li=AA5a8k&ocid=ientp

1 Like

Is it just me or does Melania start to resemble Trump (especially with her facial expression)?

Melania looked arrogant, Ivanka didn’t seem excited.

Melania has won and Ivanka lost. Ivanka has been marginalized but Melania has kept her status :rofl:

A sick family. Dad groping his daughter, she cheating on the second wife to be cheated on by her then 3 times wife cheater with Stormy Daniels.

What is sicker is the supporters, the so called Christians, some here on this forum. Disgusting human beings.