Trump will fire the wrong Kelly

John Kelly or Kellyanne? Which one would you fire?

Kellyanne!!!

What happened to due process? Now if there are any allegations people are instantly fired. Everyone better hope they don’t have a bitter ex out there or a woman they pissed off in some way.

Come on, get a clue Kellyanne!!! And while you are at, get your feet off the sofa!!!

Ivana, Omarosa, Kellyanne, Stormy Daniels . Trump is attracted to batshit crazy women.

1 Like

What makes you think it didn’t happen? The FBI already said he wasn’t going to get his clearance. They could have closed it last summer but kept the case open to accommodate the White House till nov. no one was supposed to work this long with temp clearance. Due process was done and mike porter was found wanting. Yes the allegations only came out now but obviously the FBI investigation last year found enough grounds to deny a clearance

Due process = court.

How many times do we see people found guilty in the court of public opinion and a grand jury decides there’s not even enough there for a trial? The burden of proof to have a trial is only probably cause. We have people’s careers being destroyed when upon further investigation there isn’t even probable cause of a crime let alone a crime beyond a reasonable doubt.

It’s easy to look bad when no one is under oath (zero penalty for lying), is allowed to present anything with zero context, zero rules of evidence, zero cross examination (right to confront accuser), and zero presentation of a defense. I’m sure someone could take bits of anything people here say, arrange them out of order and context, and present it to make someone look comparable to Hitler. Is that a fair?

But my point is regardless of why he finally quit was fired, he should not have been in this role as he was not able to get a permanent clearance and was past when he could work with temporary clearance.

This is something that should never have happened

2 Likes

And one more thing. you have to consider that this is an administration where Trump has what 13? 21? different accusations of harassment and assault against him. He has self admitted entering Miss America and Miss Teen America pagents to ogle half naked contestants. If there was no basis to the (Porter) allegations, they would not have been so quick to throw Mike Porter under the bus because the very allegations against him lead back to Trump (being similar in nature). Read the divorce proceedings between Trump and one of his ex-wife where he was accused of tearing her hair out and forcefully raping her.

p.s. edited for clarity of point

1 Like

Ivana is nuts, of course being married to Trump probably drove her there

???

His Son in Law… how many times will he redo his security clearance forms? He still doesn’t have clearance.

At least if you don’t get clearance then you can’t send/receive classified info on your personal email :slight_smile:

Heh. but he and his wife are sending mail using their personal accounts with their temporary clearances :smiley:

I don’t think there’s a rule against using personal email in general. The issue is using personal email for classified info. I’m honestly amazed the system lets you send classified email to a non-.gov email address or someone without clearance. You’d think they’d be able to idiot proof that with settings on the server.

Agreed. How hard is it to put a rule in the mail server that blocks forwarding outside a .gov address or at least causes it to be stopped and having to re-authorize or something.

1 Like
2 Likes

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-02-28/more-than-30-white-house-aides-said-to-lose-top-secret-clearance

1 Like

Wow, I guess it is hard to find good help. I tried to lookup how many Obama staffers failed security clearance checks. Needless to say all the search results are from Trump despite not using Trump in my search. So much for Google’s search algo… I remember quite a few of Obama’s staff owned back taxes. I’m curious how much of this is normal vs the press blowing it out of proportion.

Present the reference/link to non fake news and I’ll accept IF it’s factual :slight_smile:

Does Peter Thiel own a search engine? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like