Very Embarrassing Ladies

Murderers get marriage proposals all the time. Women are attracted to powerful men… Even when they are evil… Even Trump… no accounting for taste. My mother in law loves Putin and thinks Trump is attractive… Got to love Eastern European women… Melania must like him at least a little bit…

Eastern European women and white conservative women in America are the only kind of white women not contaminated by liberal thoughts. They are traditional and look for sources of power from that perpective, whether marriage or in a politician.

Liberal women only want equality with men and equal pay. Some of them wanted equal pay plus having the husband pay for everything as well. :laughing:

1 Like

Don’t forget having the husband do at least half or most of the household chores too. I have some friends in that type of marriage:

1. Her money is her money
  2. His money is our money
  3. Working exhausts her, so he has to do most of the household chores

I have no clue how they endure that.

2 Likes

Marcus335,

Please don’t spill the beans on me. I did it willingly for love😀 unlike manch wanting a stay home maid so he doesn’t need to do them.

Wu QiJun,

Suggest look East for a female partner, you can’t find a 4 virtues women here, you would be lucky not to lose your hard earned wealth after the inevitable divorce. Don’t blame her, a liberal woman has the right to do whatever with her body😏

1 Like

I don’t think @wuqijun will find anybody here if that’s his attitude. You can’t beat them so the only logical conclusion is to join them.

If the bounty (red envelope) is decent enough, I WILL find him an appropriate mate that his parents would be eternally grateful for…

Did white men voted Moore out? Alabama is mostly white.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2017/politics/alabama-exit-polls/?utm_term=.8e83262343f5

You mean you have no clue how that man endured that. I think it might have to do with physical appearance. If the wife is physically much more appealing than the husband or much younger, then the husband would need to work much harder.

1 Like

Yes marriage is more about money than anything else. Will need to write a prenup to protect financial interests.

1 Like

You are right! Everything comes with a tradeoff here :wink:

You are desperate for matchmaker envelope again… :rofl:

1 Like

Please, any woman worthy enough would not sign a prenup…

Even without a prenup, premarriage property is still yours. Then why bother with prenup to risk ruining the relationship?

But if your fiancé refuses to sign prenup, you can throw in a million dollar breakup fee as a compensation, with a 4 year vesting schedule as commonly used in corporations.

If it’s a high risk candidate, maybe just skip marriage and live together forever. Califnornia law only protects spouses, not partners.

We probably need a lawyer to chime in that statement, since this is California after all… your spouse could argue that she contributed towards the payments after marriage and thus is entitled to a portion of the appreciation, etc…

Yes, the law is vague as hell. There no clear path here…

Look, just find a gal who is in your league: hard working, intelligent and pretty grounded. If you like someone that much, you ain’t thinking about prenup…

1 Like

Need to have all that plus the prenup :wink:

It’s not as clean as you’d think. It’s easy to end up with the money co-mingled.

1. Sell pre-marriage asset
  2. Use profits and post marriage asset to buy bigger asset
  3. Entire value of new asset is subject to 50/50 split in divorce

Unless you never sell or co-mingle anything, then you can get screwed.

1 Like

Even with a prenup, this selling of pre-marriage asset and co-mingle can still be problematic, right? You may need both a prenup and a postnuptial, or always keep your pre-marriage asset separate, selling as yours and buying another as yours, only take loans on your name, never user her money to pay for the loan etc.

Even with a prenup, wife can still stop husband from buying a house as separate property by simply refusing to sign the closing documents.

1 Like